Re: Student loan forgiveness

RplusT wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:19 am If the owner of the small business has let's say for talking sake $100'000 in profits then they now owe say 30% ($30'000) to the taxman.
Now, the owner can legally reinvest ALL of the working capital $100'000 back into the company by way of purchasing stock in bulk say from a manufacturer instead of their usual wholesaler, and obtain better discounts along the way. In doing so they now show zero profits and are liable for 30% of those zero profits (which is now $0 dollars).

Oh, no,no,no.....It does not work that way.

1) If you talk about profits, it's the year end (tax period) balance sheet that may show some. If that for example shows 100,000 profit, you got to pay tax on that. During the course of the year (tax period) there is no such thing as profits to talk about, just cash flow. You may do with that what you want.

2) Purchasing products to keep on stock does not reduce your profits. How come! That's not how accounting works.
It's expenses that reduce profits. Something that you mention later.....
".....brand new works van, obtain a storage facility for excess stock, lease another retail outlet or open more cloud outlets, a condo for your mistress who happens to be the company's tax consultant, open more stores.....
Ask Trump, he knows about creating a network of expenses to reduce his tax liability..... :D

XARD: If that was the case then Amazon would be paying 30 Billion dollars every year from the massive cache of goods held for same-day delivery service and Warren Buffet would be paying the same for the massive cache of shares held over the past 50 years. Instead, they only pay tax (albeit a reduced amount) when they sell said goods and shares without purchasing any more goods and shares. If they seel their wares and leave it as cash on hand then they will have tp pay tax on said cash
Again, Xard, you arguing about tax but do not acknowledge the fundamentals of a business, which is the balance sheet i.e. income and expenses. Thus arguing about Amazon would be paying tax on their massive cache of goods is wrong. It only represents a value (in monetary terms) as part of the whole business. They may or may not make a profit on the sale. Tax will have to be paid when the balance sheet of their total business shows such and not a sale in particular.
The same applies to Buffet. If the balance sheet of his total business shows a profit, he will pay tax, not on the sale of some shares.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Chickenspicy

RplusT wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:26 pm
The same applies to Buffet. If the balance sheet of his total business shows a profit, he will pay tax, not on the sale of some shares.
this is interesting to me............ so if that stinky old warren buffet guy sells shares he wont pay tax unless his balance sheet of the WHOLE yearly earning is in a profit??
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Chickenspicy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: News Ahead

to beat the system just deport yourself m8
so sowe no chowmein heya
i am illegal citizen cant pay tax

my social security number was stolen to pay tax
by illegal immigrants
thats why taxturbo wont let me do it because of incorrect birthdate
LOL
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

moey_dw wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:31 pm this is interesting to me............ so if that stinky old warren buffet guy sells shares he wont pay tax unless his balance sheet of the WHOLE yearly earning is in a profit??
Yes, got nothing to do with Buffet in particular. That's how business works.
Besides, I don't blame anyone using legal means to protect his earned money. I have done the same and still do. Mitt Romney, as I remember , when he ran for President, he said that it is his legal right to put his business and money offshore to avoid paying taxes.

XARD: My apologies, you are right and I am wrong. We will leave it at that as I have tons of tax-free trading to do over the next three months and need to concentrate on that.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Chickenspicy

Not sure about this, but maybe interesting!

What Are Biden Bucks? Jim Rickards Latest Prediction

For example, Biden Bucks could be programmed to allow only certain kinds of purchases…

Imagine what this new world could look like…

You want to keep your internal combustion engine car?

Your digital dollars suddenly won’t pay for gas.

Instead, you can be forced to buy an electric vehicle…

That’s just the tip of the fascist iceberg…

They can force you to get vaccinated…
They can force you into solar…
They can force you to use less water or heat…
They can force you to eat fake, plant-based meat…
They can control where you are allowed to travel…
They can stop you from purchasing certain items – like guns, ammo, or survival supplies.
They can control to which candidates you are allowed to donate.
And they’ll know every single place you ever spend money. Forever.
America would become a surveillance state like China or North Korea.

Every single aspect of your life could be controlled…
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, Ogee

mrtools wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:49 pm Not sure about this, but maybe interesting!

Yes, the US are a bit behind Europe thanks to their anti-globalist Pres Trump. Biden has just announced mega billions for the green agenda but Europe and the UK have been spending big for over 10 years now on renewables that were never going to work because they have no storage facility.

The chart below is of current elecrtic prices comparing the US to Europe so you can see where the US is heading.

California has just pledged to ban all gas cars by 2035, we've already done the same. It's all part of the WEF agenda and is completely unfeasible, unworkable and is really designed to drive people into poverty, destroy the economy and force a 'recoinage' into a digital currency that will give our overlords total control over the plebs.

'Recoinage' - it's what the Bank of England was created for, you hand in all your gold and silver, they remint it and give you back half the amount you handed in. Simple, quick and no fuss, the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor - but you need a good excuse first and that's why they need to ruin the economy with endless print and spend.

These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah

Not sure which thread to place this in... maybe Jimmy can sort that out.

CSRQ-SM (Social Management) Software is the program that will be used worldwide by select governmental and banking institutions when the financial reset occurs.
Here is a pdf on the subject...

There are also talks that supermarkets will ban cash and cards in favour of face or fingerprint ID. Mastercard plans on rolling this out within the year. https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/17/masterc ... -hand.html

Plus Joe Biden has appointed BlackRock executive Brian Deese as head of the National Economic Council, which basically means the oversight of Aladin (BlackRock's AI program) and BlackRock is now the responsibility of BlackRock (that's convenient). https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/who-is-brian-deese

Also, Joe Biden has appointed BlackRock's chief of staff Wally Adeyemo to be Assistant Secretary of the Treasury, which means BlackRock is now the Treasury as well as the Treasury advisor (how cool is that). https://home.treasury.gov/about/general ... /officials

USDR is Biden Bucks https://www.influencewatch.org/non-prof ... -response/

Link to Gideon's story... https://orderofmen.wixsite.com/join/gideons-story
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, Ogee
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world