DislikeRe: Mt5 Stop type Indicators

Hercs78 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:10 pm =====
Yes, you're right with "pretty close", but this one is not the version I sent you for my request. Sorry that you are too busy to do my conversion, but I will try working my way around it as I have already spent too much time searching for this indicator.
Continued success to you.
Hercs.
Wrong, except for the mt5 arrow wingdings problem it would be exact. Did you even take the time to test the indicator?
Attachments

Re: Mt5 Stop type Indicators

mrtools wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:24 am Wrong, except for the mt5 arrow wingdings problem it would be exact. Did you even take the time to test the indicator?

==========
Sorry for the late reply, MrTools, but by now you should know that I have been around the block for many years, and I don't fool around for the sake of putting extra load on coders for assistance. There is no need for anyone to play silly buggers and therefore I can assure you that I tested Mladen's version long before I came here to ask for your help.
No offense meant ever.
Hercs.
BTW, I found the exact TredEnvelope I asked for as mq5 and am very happy with it.

Re: Mt5 Stop type Indicators

Hercs78 wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:48 am ==========
Sorry for the late reply, MrTools, but by now you should know that I have been around the block for many years, and I don't fool around for the sake of putting extra load on coders for assistance. There is no need for anyone to play silly buggers and therefore I can assure you that I tested Mladen's version long before I came here to ask for your help.
No offense meant ever.
Hercs.
BTW, I found the exact TredEnvelope I asked for as mq5 and am very happy with it.
Please share the exact version you have now, would like to see, if any, what the difference is and for other forum members to benefit from it.