Re: MT5 Rsi indicators

mrtools wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 3:00 am Don't have the code anymore but far as I remember the arrows are based on the histogram colors which are 0 and 1.

if (TrnBuffer[i] == 1 && RsiBuffer[i] > 60) { FltBuffer[i] = 1; ClrBuffer[i] = 0; }
if (TrnBuffer[i] == -1 && RsiBuffer[i] < 40) { FltBuffer[i] = -1; ClrBuffer[i] = 1; }

Far as I'm aware the ClrBuffer is what is coloring the arrows, alerts, and histogram.
I tested it and it didn't work. Since you don't have the code, could you tell me how this filter/smoothing works to avoid false signals? In the part with the blue circles, the signals are perfect, and in the part with the red circle there is an intersection, but no signal is generated (which is good, since it's a bad moment). Can you tell me how to do this?

antr4z wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:44 am I tested it and it didn't work. Since you don't have the code, could you tell me how this filter/smoothing works to avoid false signals? In the part with the blue circles, the signals are perfect, and in the part with the red circle there is an intersection, but no signal is generated (which is good, since it's a bad moment). Can you tell me how to do this?
This is the code I have.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
antr4z

mrtools wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:58 am This is the code I have.
Hello and sorry for my absence. So far I haven't succeeded in making the code work as I wanted (without the false signals), but I noticed that a buffer is only generated when the opposite signal is generated. That is, if the RSI crosses the value 65 a signal/buffer is generated and no more appear, regardless of whether new crossings of the value 65 occur, only if the RSI crosses the value 35 again is another signal/buffer generated and so on. Could you implement this in this code? I'd be very grateful.

This is an updated version of Mladen's rsi with auto Fibonacci levels.

From Mladen:

RSI (OMA) that shows automatic Fibonacci levels for RSI.

If the prices smoothing period is set to > 1, then the indicator calculates one of the chosen RSI (OMA) values. If the price smoothing is set to <= 1, then the calculated value is RSI. RSI can be one of the 7 types:

Cuttler's RSI
Ehlers' smoothed RSI
Harris' RSI
Rapid RSI
RSI
RSX
Slow RSI
For any RSI value calculated, the indicator automatically shows the Fibonacci levels, so that the value of rsi can be estimated using those levels.

I added 3 more RSI Types

Laguerre RSI
Dsema RSI
Trend Emphasized RSI

And all the averages for smoothing the price.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
josi, Starfish, kvak, Krunal Gajjar, RodrigoRT7, macd & rsi

mrtools wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:31 am This is an updated version of Mladen's rsi with auto Fibonacci levels.
suitable for divergences
and laguerre rsi is nice obos
Attachments
These users thanked the author Starfish for the post:
mrtools
wef,un,cia,demoncrats - their plan
cut your childs sex parts off or abort them
make you eat bugs and drink sewage water
divide races because of "slavery, terrorism, crime"
cyberhack your grid firewalls and airplanes
biological attack and fake vaccine for emergency power
take away your free speech or fire arms because its "the cause of all problems"
they trying to use a nuclear war and debt to usher digital currency
all while the banks go bankrupt and you lose your retirement

My attempt in MT5 coding.....
Here is RSI with 4 adjustable levels with coloring.
Indicator have MTF, full price option, my pack of averages ,9 types of RSI.
For now have only one type of arrows and alerts ( based on colored line....)
Test it....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
Starfish, Sutatong, RodrigoRT7, Jimmy, thomdel, Krunal Gajjar, 太虚一毫

kvak wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:25 am My attempt in MT5 coding.....
Here is RSI with 4 adjustable levels with coloring.
Indicator have MTF, full price option, my pack of averages ,9 types of RSI.
For now have only one type of arrows and alerts ( based on colored line....)
Test it....
Hi, have been testing it and so far so good. I had just one request, if we can have an option where the color changes on slope change subsequently also the arrows and alerts. Thanks in advance

spaceboy wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:51 am Hi, have been testing it and so far so good. I had just one request, if we can have an option where the color changes on slope change subsequently also the arrows and alerts. Thanks in advance
Hello.
I added menu for trend logic ( include slope ).
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
Krunal Gajjar, spaceboy, RodrigoRT7