QuestionRe: MT4 Trading Systems: Gifts for the New Year

rijay wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:06 pm indicator for faster exit when you are anticipating reversal with the system , previously had no proper indicator for faster exit, as usually system gives a bit delayed exit signal. so found out one faster exit signal indicator.
it will readjust, but when system is due to generate reversal signal, (when you are anticipating some reversal, profit booking)it is worth to act on this indicators signal to exit
do not use it for entry.
test it vigorously with system to see how it is useful for exit eventhough it re adjusts.
hi rijay, you have good results with that indicator?

see promising

Re: MT4 Trading Systems: Gifts for the New Year

This recently sold for about $ 1,000. I will not lead you by the nose. I have already moved away from the indicator complexes. Just for dating.
KX system
KX1 = old, hacked code .. does not draw .. the algorithm is familiar to me: somewhere in my archive there is an original, but I don’t remember the name.
KX2 = does not draw .. dual Keltner channel: fast and slow .. fixed periods and channel spreading factors.
KX3 = infant TMA + CG .. draws to HalfLength ...
KX4 = old, cracked code .. does not draw .. this is a Trix v4 turkey from the THV system from Cobra.
KX5 = I do not know what kind of turkey: I will not guess .. I did not check for drawing