Re: MT4 Trading Systems: Gifts for the New Year

friend4you wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:29 am

Can you please prefer to post the complete, unchanged systems instead of single indicators of it? As most are not decompiled mq4-files, it is not against the board rules.
The indicator combination filters false trades often better than the recombination of other users. This also helps to see the whole work of the creator as one piece.
Thanks.
nice to hear from you friend4you,

indicator combinations are useful to filter false trades then using single indicator. posting indicators here seperately so that someone can come up with good combination. you have all my indicators by now and system posted with templet here and tried it . your views and ideas are going to be useful, as your tighter bands -atr bands settings were useful to add to the trading system previously, that i am using still with system. any one can repost my system and indicators combinations that they find useful, posted here with new ideas.
some indicators posted here are of great coders mladen, xard and others, that i am thankful to , for making that indicator available. i am just combining it so that to filter false trades.

rijay wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:53 pm
nice to hear from you friend4you,

indicator combinations are useful to filter false trades then using single indicator. posting indicators here seperately so that someone can come up with good combination. you have all my indicators by now and system posted with templet here and tried it . your views and ideas are going to be useful, as your tighter bands -atr bands settings were useful to add to the trading system previously, that i am using still with system. any one can repost my system and indicators combinations that they find useful, posted here with new ideas.
some indicators posted here are of great coders mladen, xard and others, that i am thankful to , for making that indicator available. i am just combining it so that to filter false trades.
Thanks,
we really appriciate your thread on fs with thousands of indicators, but the settings are very important (which are in the systems's template files) and it's not always a good idea to combine similiar indicators to a new system.
Please post zip files with template and unchanged systems. I cannot see, why #15menit-Indikator-1 and 4 or profitablestrategy 10 are not posted or how ghl helps without the corresponding ma of the horn system, but in total good work, maybe you make a thread with your favourite systems or indicators or your systems and we can help you.

friend4you wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:55 pm

Thanks,
we really appriciate your thread on fs with thousands of indicators, but the settings are very important (which are in the systems's template files) and it's not always a good idea to combine similiar indicators to a new system.
Please post zip files with template and unchanged systems. I cannot see, why #15menit-Indikator-1 and 4 or profitablestrategy 10 are not posted or how ghl helps without the corresponding ma of the horn system, but in total good work, maybe you make a thread with your favourite systems or indicators or your systems and we can help you.
thanks friend4you,
settings are very important and your settings for atr bands are different so it is working fine with other indicators of system
technical analysis involves mathematics ultimately of price , so moving averages and macd will always remain in useful tool, many mladens indicators are very sharpend one that adds to accuracy of moving averages and macd with other systems.
those who are using basic moving averages and macd will also find this mac3d indicator useful, that is attached. many settings are possible according to trading style.
your idea about templet and indicator modification are welcomed, if you post file- all the system of mine that you have tried previously, with templet or indicators and want to start thread of your own with my system , templet or indicator you can start i do not have any problem as idea is to strengthen old system with ideas of others to strengthen it further.
i think this forum is better one then anyother one on internet as we have great coder mladen here to help add new indicators and his views will be very useful too.