Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

amdudus wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 4:33 am The new template, which is being prepared for distribution, includes a number of indicators that have shown themselves well in their work.
Hi Amdudus
what i see in the picture is a new updated/upgraded system and as you said it looks more convenient! As i understood there is no RULE 1 & RULE 2! You used a new indicator for depicting divergence and PZ Harmonic instead of ZUP(RULE 2). and a new indi named QuantumSuperCannel. so when divergence box appear in line of quantumsuperchanel and it's on D point of an harmonic pattern we can open an position. Also Murrey Path and Prev Day Low/High are other options we can use for trading. if i'm wrong correct me please.

Best Regards

paroucia wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 4:35 pm
Hi Amdudus
what i see in the picture is a new updated/upgraded system and as you said it looks more convenient! As i understood there is no RULE 1 & RULE 2! You used a new indicator for depicting divergence and PZ Harmonic instead of ZUP(RULE 2). and a new indi named QuantumSuperCannel. so when divergence box appear in line of quantumsuperchanel and it's on D point of an harmonic pattern we can open an position. Also Murrey Path and Prev Day Low/High are other options we can use for trading. if i'm wrong correct me please.

Best Regards
Not. Rule 1 and 2 are and are valid. The first templates also have PZ Harmonic. They can work successfully. The new template and the following are considered as additional options. In addition, you will like to work on one or another template, or remove some indicators or add. The question is that you feel comfortable working and you understand what is happening and what can happen in an hour. two a day.
ZUP is present in all templates. This is one of the outstanding indicators.

amdudus wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 5:09 pm
Not. Rule 1 and 2 are and are valid. The first templates also have PZ Harmonic. They can work successfully. The new template and the following are considered as additional options. In addition, you will like to work on one or another template, or remove some indicators or add. The question is that you feel comfortable working and you understand what is happening and what can happen in an hour. two a day.
ZUP is present in all templates. This is one of the outstanding indicators.
Thanks Man
did you send new template? i didn't receive yet.
Also I'm learning this system and i'll appreciate it if you send some screenshots of your trading with this system to help me for learning.

Regards

paroucia wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 5:37 pm
Thanks Man
did you send new template? i didn't receive yet.
Also I'm learning this system and i'll appreciate it if you send some screenshots of your trading with this system to help me for learning.

Regards
Sending new templates (and it will not be one) together with new materials is possible after their final preparation.
I plan to complete this on May 10-14. Maybe before.