IdeaRe: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

amdudus wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:02 am CYCLE ACTION
Identify A Cycle And Take Advantage Of It

No matter what stage the market is in, cycles still occur. Our task is to identify them, and the sooner the better. More precisely, determine when the cycle began and when it is finished and the opposite cycle has begun. Naturally, knowing this, we should enter not according to the trend, but according to a cycle coinciding with the trend, if there is one. In the case of accumulation or consolidation, our task is slightly different.
Dear amdudus, thank you for your precious explanations. Do you combine the top down analysis (H4>H1>M15) with this cycles method? If you do, Could you please give us a couple of examples? In order for us to understand how you look at the market and what you look for.

Please, keep up with the enlightenment!

Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

[quote=amdudus post_id=1295393929 time=1565726427 user_id=4928668]

No problem, I have also problems with reading kyrillic russian boards. Sorry to hear of your pause. Any particular reason?
I like the new templates as more indis show the right way without doubts and personal interpretation. I think after the sideway summer months now, more known trader will post on fs and maybe discuss the topics, where I shared my opinion here.

Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

amdudus wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:11 pm Before the start of the European session, another 2 hours. But the movement took place in a direction that the system clearly indicated. I highlighted the main points. What will be the price growth indicators indicated after the end of the American session. No "I think so," "the analyst says different." Just follow the simple rules of the system.
Please tell us, what is not obvious to most here, the rules to check before entering a long trade. On second pic, you can say, there are short spikes on bottom indicators.

I like this triangle indicator, but the one of Xard I know, vanish on long signals, if a new low comes. Are they good, even on short timeframes, I saw some here use it on M5?