Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hi mladen,Just for the case Forex Tsd is going to die, I write it here.

I hope you are well and everything is fine. Do you remember that you did for me a Macdtextalert for mt4?Where the value of the macd was printed on the main chart. That indi is very useful for me.Would you do the same with the cci histogram for me . I need a cci histo alert and the value has to be printed on top on the main chart.If you have another Indicator, thats better for this, you can try this first. Thank you so much.Please use the link:

Thank you

That is displayed exactly to the limit time you have set in the parameters
Change the time in the parameters[/QUOTE]

Dear Mladen as a administrator please edit post and delete image (( post number#69 ))
which  post that seen in your this post thankyou
sir please if possible code edit as/ add facility   show in parameters box will be extend we as  i wish next day o till weekend please sir
Eg :   box form today
         period begin      18:00
         perod  end        tomorrow  06:00  (now we select only up to today 24:00 only )
         Box end            tomorrow 24:00   or day after tomorrow 6,7,8,09:00 or tll weekend ( but now box end is only till 24:00 )
My children are very smelly sir

andreas73 wrote:Hi mladen,Just for the case Forex Tsd is going to die, I write it here.

I hope you are well and everything is fine. Do you remember that you did for me a Macdtextalert for mt4?Where the value of the macd was printed on the main chart. That indi is very useful for me.Would you do the same with the cci histogram for me . I need a cci histo alert and the value has to be printed on top on the main chart.If you have another Indicator, thats better for this, you can try this first. Thank you so much.Please use the link:

Thank you

Hi andreas73
First to welcome here
then you may post the reference indicator rather than reference the same query post from tsd,if you are interested in early response,do you want a suitable time period put on remembering and searching that macd indicator,can you wait till then ?
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mony wrote: That is displayed exactly to the limit time you have set in the parameters
Change the time in the parameters
Dear Mladen as a administrator please edit post and delete image (( post number#69 ))
which  post that seen in your this post thankyou
sir please if possible code edit as/ add facility   show in parameters box will be extend we as  i wish next day o till weekend please sir
Eg :   box form today
         period begin      18:00
         perod  end        tomorrow  06:00  (now we select only up to today 24:00 only )
         Box end            tomorrow 24:00   or day after tomorrow 6,7,8,09:00 or tll weekend ( but now box end is only till 24:00 )

[/QUOTE]
Hi mony
It never consider a good idea,first to post some thing and when some expert respond you regarding that post with reference (picture) of your post,you delete that,so it means,you was not serious about really,just playing to take time and been keep busy others,please be serious and think well in prior about you are going to post.
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hi mony
It never consider a good idea,first to post some thing and when some expert respond you regarding that post with reference (picture) of your post,you delete that,so it means,you was not serious about really,just playing to take time and been keep busy others,please be serious and think well in prior about you are going to post.
regards

Hi mntiwana sir please dont say iam not serious am doing  just  that more clarify my view thats it and i delete unnessesory previous post image because i dont want to do this valuable sites space in to flood  thankyou  iam always get possitive support from this forum then why iam  do time pass ..please sir if possible then help me thankyou 
My children are very smelly sir

mntiwana wrote:
Hi andreas73
First to welcome here
then you may post the reference indicator rather than reference the same query post from tsd,if you are interested in early response,do you want a suitable time period put on remembering and searching that macd indicator,can you wait till then ?
regards
Thanks for welcome.
Your right, sorry. The indi I meant is attached

mrtools wrote: Hi Anfreas73, what trading conditions do you want it to alert on?
Hi mrtools,

everything fine?
I need the value of the CCI on top on main chart, like Macd Text alert.
The alert would be cross of zero on closed candle, perhaps mtf possible and change of size and colours.
Thats so cool. Every time I come to you, you make my indis.
Thats very appreciated.
Greets to mladen please.