Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Greetings of the day.

I have a small request, in this attached indicator, is it possible if sentiment cross the value 60 or any value as per the settings in the indicator, indicator will print an arrow on that current bar, not on the closed bar or wait for the bar to be closed and then print, and even if value reduced on the same candle of the time frame, it will not remove the signal arrow once it appeared, means non repaint. Also if value equals or crossed more than 60 on a current candle and stays the same on the new candle also, indicator will not print the arrow again on a new candle, arrow should be print again on a current signal, it should appear one time on a current candle if sentiment value meets the value of the settings. Also in the colors section, is it possible if buffers can be shown as shown in the picture in case if above strategy works with the arrow printing, we can try it later for the expert advisor for 10 pips profit on every signal.

Thank you for the help.

Regards.

snoopyzam wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:33 am Greetings of the day.

I have a small request, in this attached indicator, is it possible if sentiment cross the value 60 or any value as per the settings in the indicator, indicator will print an arrow on that current bar, not on the closed bar or wait for the bar to be closed and then print, and even if value reduced on the same candle of the time frame, it will not remove the signal arrow once it appeared, means non repaint. Also if value equals or crossed more than 60 on a current candle and stays the same on the new candle also, indicator will not print the arrow again on a new candle, arrow should be print again on a current signal, it should appear one time on a current candle if sentiment value meets the value of the settings. Also in the colors section, is it possible if buffers can be shown as shown in the picture in case if above strategy works with the arrow printing, we can try it later for the expert advisor for 10 pips profit on every signal.

Thank you for the help.

Regards.
This file is decompiled.....

snoopyzam wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:33 am Greetings of the day.

Thank you for the help.

Regards.
this indi locks my MT4 (and yes I have wae installed)