Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

[quote=mrtools post_id=1295371596 time=1522083536 user_id=4864807]

Yes there are some price crossing ma's alerts around but not sure about Dema, but seems there was a price crossing averages indicator here in the forum will post it if I find it.

ps) added Dema to this one i'm posting if you put the fast ma period to 1 it will be the same as price.
[/quote
Thanks - appreciated- perfect!
TEAMTRADER

mntiwana wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:46 am
I think it is already coded and posted by Mladen
"Parabolic SAR of KAMA 2.1 histo"
A lot of features/parameters included along with alerts and mtf too
Hello mntiwana,
Could you please tell which indicator greys out the side ways market in the image below.
If its Parabolic SAR of KAMA 2.1 who do I activate that option?
Thanks you in advance.

Demos4x wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:21 pm

Hello mntiwana,
Could you please tell which indicator greys out the side ways market in the image below.
If its Parabolic SAR of KAMA 2.1 who do I activate that option?
Thanks you in advance.
I think it is parabolic sar of kama,may be the version with dual sar values but not sure/remember exact - some one fitted/adjusted it what a nice way,amazing - :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Steam1 wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:05 am Hi mntiwana, That Image was a request to see if mladen could add Fill on the Kama , I would try asking one more time.Thanks mladen
Nice experiment :)
but now traders asking for how you created it,any help regarding - and or template if you like too :)

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Steam1 wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:48 am mntiwana, This is as close as I can get to that image, added VoltyChannel System to help with visualization.The temp and indicator are in the rar
Thanks
Hi steam1
Pretty thanks for explaining and posting stuff - it is also an nice attempt
do you think that previous was made by these indicators you applied now - comparatively the old seems winner :)
Actually it is close to one of my old idea,long ago i was trying to form an tunnel when price (bars/candles) move inside that tunnel think it a no trade zone and when out of it either way suppose market is now in trend (trade able)
regards
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
DaffyTaffy

mntiwana wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:10 am
Hi steam1
Pretty thanks for explaining and posting stuff - it is also an nice attempt
do you think that previous was made by these indicators you applied now - comparatively the old seems winner :)
Actually it is close to one of my old idea,long ago i was trying to form an tunnel when price (bars/candles) move inside that tunnel think it a no trade zone and when out of it either way suppose market is now in trend (trade able)
regards
Hi mntiwana, Here is another variation with more options and a better no trade zone setup , Wave Trend leads the way for Entry's and Exits
These users thanked the author Steam1 for the post:
DaffyTaffy