Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

MicroLite wrote:Hello,
I need help to sort the bottom right value of this indicator like the one on top right (from largest to smallest)

Thanks..
you means by ratio strongest to weakest wise,good idea
what panel you applied on top left and top middle,can you post it too.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hi to everybody,
I have following idea - request, which can be useful to Exit a Trade or to be used as Trailing Stop ....
There must be an indicator, which will calculate "Eventual Close Price" that would have as a Result the "Moving Average Cross with Prices" ...
I am attaching a screen shot where is used an 34 EMA Moving Average. Suppose that "Bar#0" is not yet closed and "Bar#1" is the last closed Bar. The Requested indicator must calculate the eventual Close Price of "Bar#0" that would comport the cross of MA with prices ....

If anybody has any indicator doing this type of calculation is very very welcome .... Or if Mladen or MrTools could help on this ... Thank you, in any case for your attention.

Best Regards
Dimitri
Attachments

Dimitri wrote:Hi to everybody,
I have following idea - request, which can be useful to Exit a Trade or to be used as Trailing Stop ....
There must be an indicator, which will calculate "Eventual Close Price" that would have as a Result the "Moving Average Cross with Prices" ...
I am attaching a screen shot where is used an 34 EMA Moving Average. Suppose that "Bar#0" is not yet closed and "Bar#1" is the last closed Bar. The Requested indicator must calculate the eventual Close Price of "Bar#0" that would comport the cross of MA with prices ....

If anybody has any indicator doing this type of calculation is very very welcome .... Or if Mladen or MrTools could help on this ... Thank you, in any case for your attention.

Best Regards
Dimitri

I think,i am not able to understand you exact or you have not describe well exact,it seems no new thing there are hundreds indicators doing the same,even more than this,with EMA or Averages indicators you can have any price option,any bar,any period,slope coloring when price cross,alerts,arrows and a lot more
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hi Mladen/tiwana/tools,

If  it good to use half trend mtf indicator 1min chart for short term trade.
i use HALF TREND 2 indicators 1min (indi 1) & 5min (Indi 2) time frame setting in 1 min chart. (see the attached snap). When i tested indi 2 got repaints.  Is it possible to correct this repaint.
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi