Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hey guys can anyone help, I tried to replicate OB/OS alerts from a Haus version indicator but I'm getting hung up (just now starting to learn but I do that by looking at others mq4 files posted).
Could anyone help add ob/os enter,exit alerts for this?

Also if anyone has a mq4 file that has alerts such as this and would like to share, please do. I would like to learn.

This isn't that much of a request, but rather something that I'm just throwing out there. Does anyone have the abillity to convert ThinkOrSwim code into mql4? I copied the TOS code into a textfile, so I wouldn't cover half the page with the code. I believe it to be originally a Tradingview indicator.

The indicator consist of two QQE's, one that you can see on the screen, and one working in the background with a 50 MA Boillinger Band acting as a zero line. When both agree you get a blue or a red bar.

I would appreciate it alot! Have a nice weekend!

kvak wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:31 am Why? Use this....viewtopic.php?p=1295456693#p1295456693
Why even make a HA OHLC in the first place if it's not later going to be updated with the most accurate Heiken Ashi version?

HA APB color-coded into OHLC Japanese candlesticks would be a top-tier, useful indicator.
It's funny how people have been quoted saying that APB is the same as HA, because that is not true, at all.
APB sometimes signals one, if not multiple candles ahead of regular HA.

If no one wants to code it, that's fine, but I see so many people get worthless things coded for free on here while not one single person cooperates with me, at all. It's been way too obvious.
All of my ideas are useful and relevant, because I only aim for nothing short of insane accuracy.

Pull up multiple charts side-by-side with regular Japanese OHLC, Heiken Ashi, Heiken Ashi APB, etc, and you'll see HA APB is the most accurate filtered candlestick, so it would only be a no-brainer to want it color-coded in OHLC form.

If it's out of your coding skill OR not time-efficient for you, then just say so.
These users thanked the author GoldenBrett90 for the post:
SijjiN
My goal is to make advanced algorithm strategies, coded and simplified.
Trading psychology and ease-of-use are top priorities.

-GoldenBrett90

DislikeRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

GoldenBrett90 wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:01 am If no one wants to code it, that's fine, but I see so many people get worthless things coded for free on here while not one single person cooperates with me, at all. It's been way too obvious.
All of my ideas are useful and relevant, because I only aim for nothing short of insane accuracy.
u are new here man u can't just JOIN and start barking orders & talking shit........

what u contributed to this site so far??? Just blah blah & boasting ......... get 2 know the place and contribute someting first lol this isn't forexfagtory
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, BeatlemaniaSA
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

GoldenBrett90 wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:01 am Why even make a HA OHLC in the first place if it's not later going to be updated with the most accurate Heiken Ashi version?

HA APB color-coded into OHLC Japanese candlesticks would be a top-tier, useful indicator.
It's funny how people have been quoted saying that APB is the same as HA, because that is not true, at all.
APB sometimes signals one, if not multiple candles ahead of regular HA.

If no one wants to code it, that's fine, but I see so many people get worthless things coded for free on here while not one single person cooperates with me, at all. It's been way too obvious.

Pull up multiple charts side-by-side with regular Japanese OHLC, Heiken Ashi, Heiken Ashi APB, etc, and you'll see HA APB is the most accurate filtered candlestick, so it would only be a no-brainer to want it color-coded in OHLC form.

If it's out of your coding skill OR not time-efficient for you, then just say so.
Let's see coded a IE/2 ma indicator for you, a new APB for you (coded it to do a 4 tf version, if you liked the APB), seems like there was something else, but now you say no one cooperates with you. What's up with that?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
ChuChu Rocket, Jimmy, moey_dw, kvak, BeatlemaniaSA

moey_dw wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:09 am u are new here man u can't just JOIN and start barking orders & talking shit........

what u contributed to this site so far??? Just blah blah & boasting ......... get 2 know the place and contribute someting first lol this isn't forexfagtory
Why are you hating on Forex Factory?

New, old, it doesn't matter, because I do in fact contribute.
I contribute extremely accurate ideas.
I see a lot of you create strategy ideas with way too much smoothing applied.
The goal should be to follow price-action as close as possible while filtering out immediate false signals.
I've done that with my ideas, while others haven't.

Xard comes close with his systems that provide consistency, practicality, and ease of psychology, but it can be optimized for even higher accuracy, though.

Things can be optimized with HA APB, Mladen's OMA, IE/2, Haos, etc, etc.
I'm sick of people settling and then thinking I'm crazy for wanting the most updated algorithmic calculations.
Yeah, I totally don't contribute.
Even if it's been little on this site, if some people reading in the background actually did what I suggest, then they'll see what I say makes a huge difference in their strategy-designing and trading.

-GoldenBrett90

mrtools wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:13 am Let's see coded a IE/2 ma indicator for you, a new APB for you (coded it to do a 4 tf version, if you liked the APB), seems like there was something else, but now you say no one cooperates with you. What's up with that?
The IE/2 is a simple to code moving-average, which I'm not even sure you made that for me, personally, I'm wondering if it was already made from years prior and you just found it for me.

Secondly, I already have multiple versions of HA APB and you know this. You created your own ex4 and didn't even leave the source code, which I didn't need, anyway.

Technically, no one has done anything for me, except for your little bit of time and help.
You're a legend, I've known this for years, but let's not get petty here. Lol
I understand that what I ask for may not be time-efficient, but no one can ever tell me that my ideas are not useful to every person.

If no one wants to really help, then who here has a paid service?
I'm not mad, I know my ideas may not be good to do for free regarding people's time.
Just be straight up, that's all I care about.

-GoldenBrett90