Re: Metatrader 5 Versions of indicators

Can anyone help me? Where should the alexstal_outsidebar.mqh file go? I compiled the alexstal_zigzagprof.mq5 and got errors that I think the mqh file should address but I don't know where to put it. They are from the mql5 database under harmonic pattern finder 2 thank you

RauHer wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:32 pm Can anyone help me? Where should the alexstal_outsidebar.mqh file go? I compiled the alexstal_zigzagprof.mq5 and got errors that I think the mqh file should address but I don't know where to put it. They are from the mql5 database under harmonic pattern finder 2 thank you
mqh files generally go in your MQL5\Include folder.
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post:
RauHer
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

Wycoff enthusiasts may like my ATR VOL MACD arrow indicator.
ATR, VOL, MACD
ATR MACD arrows at candle high
VOL MACD arrows at candle low
Red and yellow arrows occur when ATR or VOL MACD is below 0
Purple and Turquoise arrows occur when ATR or VOL MACD is above 0
Arrow direction show bull or Bear MACD crosses
Arrow shift in pips shifts arrows by X number of pips
I'm working on an EA based on this indicator which i will upload once it's finished. Sorry about the learning curve difficulties in my earlier works. This one works.
I'm also trying to use round levels in my trading. I uploaded an MT4 and 5 version that I think could be improved but I don't know how to do it. My idea is to add more control and options for use of the round levels and the zones around them. there don't appear to be the same controls as other indicators I have uploaded into ea building websites. I use these because I don't know how to code and refuse to stop trying to design good strategies. I have a lot of ideas built around round numbers but I can't use any of them for strategy generation without the right options available for use with ea building websites. I wanted to be able to identify if price is inside a zone with some sort of buffer that can be combined with other indicator signals but I can't do that with these versions. Does anyone know how to do that? Can anyone tell me how to do that? Direct me to someone who will? Once I learned how to do that I would do it all the time and leave you alone unless I was posting one of my codes.

Thank you