Re: MACD indicators for MT4

MACD X

Hello Brothers,
Here is little contribution from me. (I am not coder but what I learned from this forum altered this code)
Hope you ppl will like.
These users thanked the author alpha24 for the post (total 17):
TransparentTrader, Jimmy, boytoy, ChuChu Rocket, moey_dw, SijjiN, BeatlemaniaSA, nbibu, FXSurf, RodrigoRT7, Skyold, mrtools, galaxy, kvak, Akela, dmnik, xard777
Complexity Is The Enemy Of Execution

IdeaRe: MACD indicators for MT4

alpha24 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:17 pm Hello Brothers,
Here is little contribution from me. (I am not coder but what I learned from this forum altered this code)
Hope you ppl will like.
No options, no worries!!! 😁 Despite it's simplicity this is a better MACD than the original because I find it gives you better confidence on new trends with the multi signal lines and reacts faster to pullbacks and turning points. Nice work you got a neat code going here!!! 👌

MACD X vs Original MACD
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, alpha24, moey_dw

Re: MACD indicators for MT4

boytoy wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:59 pm No options, no worries!!! 😁 Despite it's simplicity this is a better MACD than the original because I find it gives you better confidence on new trends with the multi signal lines and reacts faster to pullbacks and turning points. Nice work you got a neat code going here!!! 👌

MACD X vs Original MACD
MACD X vs Original MACD MT4.png
No Options, because when it is tested by creator, no need to play with settings it is against trading rules e.g. macd 12-26-9 echimoku 9-26-52. when your strategy is fix then better to focus on trading opportunities. I experienced it from 2012, that's why I removed options of setting.
Purpose of posting this indicator is, I took so many things from here especially from Mladen Sir and Mrtools sir. so this is little contribution.
!!! enjoy profitable trading !!!
These users thanked the author alpha24 for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA
Complexity Is The Enemy Of Execution