CodeRe: MACD indicators for MT4

Itsart3 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:25 am Thanks Kvak...Very Good!

Could you please smooth the bars in the histogram and add Bands?? Like MrTools did with the "BBflat - sw avgs histo"?
Bollinger Band Squeeze with MACD + Alerts on Signal Line & Bands with Smoothing Options

Added smoothing and bands....(smoothed version in second sw.)
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
Itsart3, 太虚一毫, nbibu, excellence, talaate, SijjiN

Re: MACD indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:34 am Added smoothing and bands....(smoothed version in second sw.)
Thanks Kvak...

I think the red line looks a lot like the price outline of the top sw. Could you make ths signal line like the top sw and just the two outter bollenger bands with no middle ma and without the red line?? I would like to see the signal cross in and out of the bands as well if that possible.

Re: MACD indicators for MT4

Itsart3 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:46 am Thanks Kvak...

I think the red line looks a lot like the price outline of the top sw. Could you make ths signal line like the top sw and just the two outter bollenger bands with no middle ma and without the red line?? I would like to see the signal cross in and out of the bands as well if that possible.
Sorry dont understand., maybe picture would be useful......Red line is MACD and if you dont want it, simply switch it off in menu....and I made bands based on signal line and than, not be possible cross with bands....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Itsart3