Re: Jurik Volty MT4

kvak wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:34 am Jurik Volty Bands (Separate) with Color Change on Slope Options, MA Filters, MTF, Arrows & Alerts

This is new version of jurik volty bands separate with mtf, alerts and arrows.

EDIT: Sorry, I downloaded wrong version, please download it again..........

PS: For Mrtools's well-known version, please check it out here.
Hello Mr. Kvak, good day to you sir, would you perhaps add the complete price option to use in this jurik volty indicator.
Thank you very much, best regards.
These users thanked the author Alphonse91 for the post:
talaate

CodeRe: Jurik Volty MT4

Alphonse91 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:45 am Hello Mr. Kvak, good day to you sir, would you perhaps add the complete price option to use in this jurik volty indicator.
Thank you very much, best regards.
Jurik Volty Bands (Separate) with Full Price Options, MTF, Alerts, Alternate Display Options

Try this version....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 13):
hassan5041, RodrigoRT7, thomdel, Jimmy, Akela, Krunal Gajjar, Alphonse91, mrtools, yoki, josi, talaate, ParallelNative, alexm

kvak wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:08 am Jurik Volty Bands (Separate) with Full Price Options, MTF, Alerts, Alternate Display Options

Try this version....
Dear Kvak
Happy New Year.
I would like to Thank you for everything you did for us during last Year.
We all appreciate.
Many Thanks
Talaat E.
These users thanked the author talaate for the post:
kvak

I don't understand what your problem is, I just asked for something since I'm doing my own EA and that indicator seemed good to me, I'm not an Instagram mentor nor am I interested, but if they take something like this here like that I'm sorry, I thought this was more serious but I think I'm wrong, thank you anyway, good day