Re: Jurik Smoothed Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:09 am Hello, it is working, but you must change one indicator menu....see picture.
Thanks, I've been doing a lot of configuring this morning. A few questions:

For exits, is it possible to display a separate arrow/icon when the line changes to Yellow, and to have a separate alert for that?
The Red and Green arrows that I configured are working well but they are for entries only.

Would loading 2 jurik filters on the chart accomplish this?
Attachments

ethica wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:41 am Thanks, I've been doing a lot of configuring this morning. A few questions:

For exits, is it possible to display a separate arrow/icon when the line changes to Yellow, and to have a separate alert for that?
The Red and Green arrows that I configured are working well but they are for entries only.

Would loading 2 jurik filters on the chart accomplish this?
It is not my work bro, you may ask Mrtools if he still have source code for this....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
kbs

mrtools wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:58 pm Try now, this version seems better.
Dear Mrtools,
IN order not to use repainting indicators, do you advise us to use the Jurik smoothed and modified ones with your effort? BTW thanks for all modifications and changes and advises. If it so, I will not check most of the indicators again and will use as many as Modified Jurik Indicators.
Thanks at all..
More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.