Re: Jedidiah's Holy Grail: Day Trading, The Trend Is Your Friend Trading System

In fact, I have fantasized about it. It would be great if you can learn ICT/SMC in the shortest time at one time. But I have to keep my feet on the ground step by step.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

So much to learn, lmao :lmao:
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Knight
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Jedidiah wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:01 am Now my trading system is very simple. It is clear at a glance.

I'm going to take an interest in your system because it seems to be very effective, but your strategy is only based on openings in london and new york?
after I do not understand how to use it is it possible that you explain for example I start the session of london I wait for the closing of the candle m15, if it closes above the opening price I go long?
Or should I check other things

dio889 wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:54 pm I'm going to take an interest in your system because it seems to be very effective, but your strategy is only based on openings in london and new york?
after I do not understand how to use it is it possible that you explain for example I start the session of london I wait for the closing of the candle m15, if it closes above the opening price I go long?
Or should I check other things
London and New York are the most active markets.
The trading win rate is the highest during these two time periods.

dio889 wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:49 pm is it possible to use your system with @funchi's FNC system it would be great if you could see with him if it is possible to use it in EA mode in addition you are both Japanese there will be no language barrier
I have temporarily given up on the EA and dashboard plans, and now I feel that these additional supplements are not needed for the time being. .
funchi is a great coder, but I don't want to waste other people's time and energy.

Please wait

That's when everything becomes close to perfect.
i will consider these

Here is my latest trading setup: Fibonacci TDI Trading System
Soon you will see my real account in myfxbook keep making money.
Attachments

I am glad that I am a person with strong emotional self-control.
I meditate every moment.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
maroka

All efforts are worthwhile.
The Right Way, Take Risks, Focus
Attachments