🚫 Is anyone getting errors?

Hi members, is anyone seeing an occasional error (when loading the main page) that looks like this? Please let me know if you see this as I'm testing the site on different browsers and trying to find out if anyone else is seeing this too.

Thank you.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, TransparentTrader
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: 🚫 Is anyone getting errors?

hassan5041 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:36 pm Yes, this error appears sometimes, but it disappears as soon as I refresh the page. I also noticed that the problem appears when I open several topics for reading at the same time
Thank you Hass, that helps us a lot. Please excuse this issue for now and just "Refresh" your browser if you see it whilst the developer and I work on fixing it.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
kvak, Jedidiah

YES, I encounter it occasionally. Just refresh the page and it will go back to normal. I'm using Google Chrome
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Jimmy wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:09 pm Hi members, is anyone seeing an occasional error (when loading the main page) that looks like this?

Please let me know if you see this as I'm testing the site on different browsers and trying to find out if anyone else is seeing this too.

Thank you.
Sometimes I get an ERROR when I want to log out of FS.
XARD: Yeah, I have been getting it too, but I just hit refresh and it disappears.
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Thanks guys, hang tight the developer and I are working on it. During testing it will appear a few times today so for now, please hit "refresh" to load the page.

I'll update this topic once it's fixed (no posts or files will be affected).