If you found the Holy Grail, would you share it ?

Apart form the fact that it is really fucking hard to find simply something that works consistently, I think I would not share it, in the fear of financing the wrong people :
if you share the EA or Indi freely, then all the pedophiles, religious extremists , facists, nazis will then be funded as well as everybody else and I would not want that !
It can only lead to more evil in this world...
is it why we can't find a HG for free ?

what do you think ?

Jeff
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
Chickenspicy

Re: If you found the Holy Grail, would you share it ?

ionone wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:35 am Apart form the fact that it is really fucking hard to find simply something that works consistently, I think I would not share it, in the fear of financing the wrong people :
if you share the EA or Indi freely, then all the pedophiles, religious extremists , facists, nazis will then be funded as well as everybody else and I would not want that !
It can only need to more evil in this world...
is it why we can't find a HG for free ?

what do you think ?

Jeff
Well if your psychology & money management sucks it wont work anyways lol thats the beauty of it, and you cant exactly jump the gun on leverage because no matter what you will still have losses, so the process will still be a matter of years even if you do find something upwards of 80%
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Re: If you found the Holy Grail, would you share it ?

And i would share the indicators but not the settings lol or how to use it
Only someone who learned for themselves is worthy

Pumba is making a living maybe you could talk to him he even mentors ya know, there are good mentors available somewhere out there

Looking at Singapore conferances from Karen on youtube there is alot of people who are wealthy from fundamental analysis
But to me the chart will show the same thing no matter what analysis you use
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters