LikeRe: 🔭 Galaxy system MT4

Tradehunter wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:02 pm I cant believe those bands dont repaint.
They look too good.
I would have never thought to use TDFI as an ob/os signal, thats like genius.
Happy Orthodox Christmas. :Fire:
Slight repaint thats why ssrc, tdfi, eotf, and round levels added
Better than having to hand draw channels and trendlines

Price doesnt always mitigate back to an order block but the channel can still catch a pullback in range thats why i use them

I think of the ssrc as a (choch) change of character
I use eotf as the power boost with fundamentals
And yes the tdfi has many uses also, it probably the best at reading volume out there

Merry Christmas
These users thanked the author galaxy for the post (total 2):
Tradehunter, ASki
Yeshua is coming back soon
Only the truth can make free

Watch out for the poison thoughts

Re: 🔭 Galaxy system MT4

galaxy wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:45 am eotf i find better than itrend, supertrends, rsi filter, xo, or mtf at catching big move
The indi ssrc is too heavy to my PC, i7, 8GB ram, ssd and W10 Enterprise .... For me its no possible to use the PC and only mt4 is running... If delete this indi ssrc, and mantain the others indis the mt4 its fine...
Thanks

Re: 🔭 Galaxy system MT4

eduarescobar wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:05 am The indi ssrc is too heavy to my PC, i7, 8GB ram, ssd and W10 Enterprise .... For me its no possible to use the PC and only mt4 is running... If delete this indi ssrc, and mantain the others indis the mt4 its fine...
Thanks
I have a worse laptop
Have you tried #1 in PriceConst thats Open Price
thats what stopped the lag for me
These users thanked the author galaxy for the post:
eduarescobar
Yeshua is coming back soon
Only the truth can make free

Watch out for the poison thoughts