EA Hull with step output:need help disabling it

the EA enters the color change of HULL 2 speed 2
if it goes up by 1 pip it sells 0.01...
if it goes up by 2pips it sells 0.01...
if it goes up by 3 pips it sells 0.01...
if it goes up by 4 pips it sells 0.01 and puts a stop profit on the price of the first exit.
if it goes up 5 pips it sells 0.01
if it rises by 6 pips it sells 0.01 and moves the stop profit to the price of the 3rd exit
if it goes up 7 pips it sells 0.01
if it goes up 8 pips it sells the last 0.01
if, after entering, it immediately drops by 10 pips or drops before having placed the STOP PROFIT, buy double that is 0.16 (if in the meantime he had sold 0.01 then he would buy 0.14 (double of 0.07)) and place a TAKE PROFIT at 5 pips from the average loading price.

obviously now I put all these values at random....but the sequence of events is exact! my friend then added a function according to which when the EA sells all the positions, it is automatically disabled but this function creates problems for us as it closes the EA also on other crosses or it does not close at all.

I attach the EA in case someone needs it to copy the sequence of step exits.
I ask for your help in solving the problem exposed
the line of code where the string to disable the EA after it has sold everything is located is at line 1033

Below are the situations in which the EA sells everything and therefore must be disabled:
A) after the first purchase it immediately goes up and sells 8 times
B) after it has risen to the fourth step, the EA places a STOP PROFIT at the level of the first exit...so if it goes down it sells everything at the level of the first exit
C) If it goes down and enters a second time, sell everything if it goes up to BREACKEVEN +5 pips
D) if, after entering the second time, he goes down and sells everything at the STOP LOSS level

thank you another time!