Double and Triple TriangularMA centered asymmetric bands

I am not a programmer, but I attempted to incorporate additional bands into the TriangularMA centered asymmetric bands.mq4 indicator created by Mr. Mladen. I successfully achieved this using ChatGPT for MT4. However, when I tried to replicate the process for an MT5 indicator, I encountered difficulties and was unable to accomplish it. I am seeking assistance from anyone who can help.

I am currently using two indicators: Double Bands and Triple Band, both visible on the chart. The price movement within the range of these two indicators allows me to predict potential market moves. This information aids me in making informed decisions when entering trades.

Thank you
These users thanked the author samwise27 for the post (total 2):
cheer4u, RodrigoRT7

Re: Double and Triple TriangularMA centered asymmetric bands

samwise27 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:29 am {W]hen I tried to replicate the process for an MT5 indicator, I encountered difficulties and was unable to accomplish it. I am seeking assistance from anyone who can help...
I took a quick look at your MQL4 code. For starters, the implementation of the standard iMA function, and the standard iCustom function in MQL5, are more complex than in MQL4. In MQL5, you must declare a Int type handle variable for each, an array for each, a Buffer for each, set each array as a series to match price array direction (ArraySetAsSeries), and use CopyBuffer to assign values to each array. There are good tutorials on YouTube for this whole process.

Also, Mladen's code appears to use iCustom to interpolate indicator data across multiple timeframes. Therefore in MQL5, each instance of ICustom requires the above process which makes the indicator code even more complex.
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post:
samwise27
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002