delete the chart

Hello , I made a silly mistake .

When I wanted to take a picture from my meta's chart and sharing it in this forum , I ticked the :: post image online in MQL5 charts service and get the link :: ,

then I saw my whole chart in mql5 site !! I press the delete at the bottom , but I am not sure if it is completely remove from mql5 site or not .

I checked my profile and chart section of my profile and there was nothing , but I am not sure , can anybody help me !

thanks in advanced

Re: delete the chart

macd & rsi wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:30 pm Hello , I made a silly mistake .

When I wanted to take a picture from my meta's chart and sharing it in this forum , I ticked the :: post image online in MQL5 charts service and get the link :: ,

then I saw my whole chart in mql5 site !! I press the delete at the bottom , but I am not sure if it is completely remove from mql5 site or not .

I checked my profile and chart section of my profile and there was nothing , but I am not sure , can anybody help me !

thanks in advanced
yeah, if you deleted on the tab bottom right on the charts page it will be deleted. If you have no charts the page will go back to display the 'how to post a chart' info start page.