Re: Dashboard Type Indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:33 am I found this one, I couldn't find it here on the forum, I guess I didn't upload it....I'm posting it now.
You need both indicators in same folder....

Great
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: Dashboard Type Indicators for MT4

Hi mrtools,

The screenshots below are from runwisefx dashboard indicator. What you can do with it is define the custom indicator(s) you want to use, the timeframes and symbols interested in, and it produces a dashboard like the attached.

It is more of a dashboard universal solution, quite unique of all the indicators I have seen.

Any chance you could devote time to produce something similar, maybe as an upgrade to even be able to show the current indicator values calculated, instead of only the on/off status for specific selected buffers?

It would be tremendous if such a tool could be made available to the community. Everybody would be able to make their own dashboard for whichever combination of indicators \ timeframes \ symbols they are interested in.

mrtools wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:56 am
Attachments