Re: Buy Sell Pressure indicator for MT4

kvak wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:02 am Buy Sell Pressure (Smoothed) with 4 methods of calculation

I made this version as requested TransparentTrader and thanks to him to test you.
Have separate options for all prices and have 4 methods for calculation....
I was notified via PM about not working MTF.
Here is the corrected version...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
vvFish, 太虚一毫, Krunal Gajjar, spaceboy, TransparentTrader

shinnosuke wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:19 pm recommend best setting for this indicator
No. Unfortunately, this topic has a lot of ramifications. It's hard for me to focus my thoughts on her. Everything that seemed promising and interesting to me, I showed here.

We have come up with more than ten indicator cores. But many options remained a mystery to us.

It's hard to do chemistry if you don't know the whole periodic table. It makes it very difficult to think. :eh: :Shifty:
These users thanked the author andrei-1 for the post:
shinnosuke

andrei-1 wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 4:16 pm No. Unfortunately, this topic has a lot of ramifications. It's hard for me to focus my thoughts on her. Everything that seemed promising and interesting to me, I showed here.

We have come up with more than ten indicator cores. But many options remained a mystery to us.

It's hard to do chemistry if you don't know the whole periodic table. It makes it very difficult to think. :eh: :Shifty:
got it bro,
wish you can create new thread for tuning up a strategy using this indicator, looks promising, and very interesting about this indicator.
is this using pulsar indicator bro? or this is a new one?
Regards.