Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

pacois wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:00 am Serve the mq4 file, or ask for changes to the EX4 file to MrTool or Mladen.

Deez already posted the mq4 file: "Mfi T3 Smoothed nrp + arrows.mq4" few posts up.

Did Mladen or Mrtools create it?

Yes if in case they could give a version with turning off the other alerts by default and being able to only turn on/off alerts on arrows would be great.

Or if you or somebody could do it with the mq4 Deez attached would be highly appreciated!

MX01 wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:08 am

Deez already posted the mq4 file: "Mfi T3 Smoothed nrp + arrows.mq4" few posts up.

Did Mladen or Mrtools create it?

Yes if in case they could give a version with turning off the other alerts by default and being able to only turn on/off alerts on arrows would be great.
Tell me exactly, what do you want to deactivate? (I use the translator)

pacois wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:11 am
Tell me exactly, what do you want to deactivate? (I use the translator)

I want to deactivate all alerts but only alerting when arrows appear.

It alerts stuff like "...sloping up" or "chalkin money flow changing" or something like that and there's no option to shut it off unless turning off all alerts.

And there's no alerts for just the arrows. In fact it doesn't even alert when arrows appear. Just all other stuff I don't need.

MX01 wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:52 am

I want to deactivate all alerts but only alerting when arrows appear.

It alerts stuff like "...sloping up" or "chalkin money flow changing" or something like that and there's no option to shut it off unless turning off all alerts.

And there's no alerts for just the arrows. In fact it doesn't even alert when arrows appear. Just all other stuff I don't need.
Ask Mrtool, ask what you want, in Mtf the alarms are not reliable, it seems to me. I'm trying to change.