Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

sal wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:13 am friday trade signal indicator upcoming shortly...
Holigrail non repaint indicator
trade only in EURUSD in tested FRIDAY only.... :)

Hello Sal

Re the attached screenshot from your post 802, I am just wondering if the settings for the 'Adaptable_StochRSI arrows' are the default settings? I mean are the settings for the first seven input parameters (RSI_Length, etc) the default settings (I understand that the 'arrowsUpCode and arrowsDnCode' settings are not the default settings)?

Thanks Sal

Regards

Holmes27
Attachments

Holmes27 wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:14 pm

Hello Sal

Re the attached screenshot from your post 802, I am just wondering if the settings for the 'Adaptable_StochRSI arrows' are the default settings? I mean are the settings for the first seven input parameters (RSI_Length, etc) the default settings (I understand that the 'arrowsUpCode and arrowsDnCode' settings are not the default settings)?

Thanks Sal

Regards

Holmes27
both are 2 different indiators ( 1. smart alert & 2. adaptive stoch rsi filtered)
smart alert arrow signal is #802... NOT YET RELEASED TO PUBLIC ... keep testing..
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:39 am
both are 2 different indiators ( 1. smart alert & 2. adaptive stoch rsi filtered)
smart alert arrow signal is #802... NOT YET RELEASED TO PUBLIC ... keep testing..

Thanks Sal for getting back to me to let me know. I hope you are able to release the indicator and its settings soon as it looks very useful, and good luck with the testing.

Regards

Holmes27