Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Deez wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:48 pm lol I trade top 6 pairs on IQ thats above 80% payout.

Yeah the QQE indi definitely has some potential but i think i can still tweak it a lil more.
Yes I just had a loss.

It has potential but maybe better with some additional filter for entry.

PS: I don't trade with IQOption. And you should think about moving away from them as soon they will close Bins for EU zone and maybe they refuse to pay their traders before they abandon Binaries. Good luck.

MX01 wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:57 pm

Yes I just had a loss.

It has potential but maybe better with some additional filter for entry.

PS: I don't trade with IQOption. And you should think about moving away from them as soon they will close Bins for EU zone and maybe they refuse to pay their traders before they abandon Binaries. Good luck.
Do you know the date it comes into effect?

And do you knw any other good brokers for bins that not effected?

Deez wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:00 pm

Do you know the date it comes into effect?

And do you knw any other good brokers for bins that not effected?
It can happen anytime in the next weeks. And IQOption is already refusing to pay some traders as I read on another forum, trying to scam them before they leave. So be careful.

Already mentioned before, go with Swiss & Australian brokers accepting EU traders:

- Dukascopy Bank (minimum deposit €5000), Switzerland
- CLM & GOMarkets (minimum depist around €250), Australia

There are more that may offer Binaries, use Google search.

And the ESMA rules is another reason why I want to migrate to at least 30-60min expiration in future.

Because Dukascopy will be the best Binary broker in my opinion as they offer highest payout (90% on all) and maximum stake (I believe around €5000 at any given moment. Not that I would use so much but still good to have). BUT they have a spread of like 0.3-0.8pt. That's why bigger move strategy will be better. They don't offer 1m expiration. Quickest is 3min but with the spread it's not good.

MX01 wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:19 pm And the ESMA rules is another reason why I want to migrate to at least 30-60min expiration in future.

Because Dukascopy will be the best Binary broker in my opinion as they offer highest payout (90% on all) and maximum stake (I believe around €5000 at any given moment. Not that I would use so much but still good to have). BUT they have a spread of like 0.3-0.8pt. That's why bigger move strategy will be better. They don't offer 1m expiration. Quickest is 3min but with the spread it's not good.
5000 is too steep for me :(

MX01 wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:31 pm

You don't need to use €5K to trade. But it's their maximum for Binaries if somebody wants to have that exposure in trades.

But for opening account min deposit is €5000 for EU traders. Better than nothing.

Or you can go with Australian ones as their min deposit is only €200-250

lol yeah 250 sounds good to me..lets see if i can slowly withdraw from IQ so they don't notice :lol: