Re: Best of Don The Con

Despite ReTrumplican Moscow Marjorie's admission of defeat, she decided to make a fool of herself by officially calling to the floor her motion to vacate U.S. House of Representatives Speaker Mike Johnson. Her motion was summarily dismissed by a clear majority only moments later:

(I should note that Johnson basically told her, go ahead, make my day, which egged her on.)

These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post:
vvFish
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

Marco_Sousa wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 5:26 am Another fraud exposed, who's counting...
As a side note, I don't take anything unrelated to trading on this forum to heart. I hope that you don't either. The Lounge is basically a playground for entertainment purposes. Nothing less, but nothing more. As posted previously in this thread, and as acknowledged by some heavyweights in this forum, Forex-Station supports the utmost free speech. I fancy myself an amateur comedian, so I make fun of myself and others at times.

Thank you for your contribution to this thread, and please feel free to continue to post what you wish.
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post (total 2):
wojtek, vvFish
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

Marco_Sousa wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 8:36 am No worries, I never used a crackpipe, but if Don Shitzhispants wins in November I might try it 😜
Here's the lone benefit of smoking crack:

post1295538587.html#p1295538587

Don The Con is "so smart" that he confuses multitasking with ambidexterity:

vvFish

Just to clarify my position regarding U.S. courts, the criminal cases against Don The Con simply prove my previous point... that the very structure and membership of the court systems inherently favor uber-wealthy fatcats. If any of us here were being prosecuted for the same crimes, we would be at best granted bail that we can't reasonably afford and at worst, rot in a holding tank throughout the trials.

Any suggestion that Trump is somehow at a disadvantage or sacrificing himself for others in the courts is totally absurd. Just try committing criminal contempt 10 times in a row during one criminal trial and watch what happens. To the contrary, Trump receives all of the unfair favoritism in the world in the U.S. courts. Our only hope is that the bullshit stops with the jury of regular Americans. Trump's 2024 campaign seems to think it will:

vvFish

Don The Con appears to be back on his illegal narcotics--unintelligibly slurring his way though a bizarre speech in the U.S. State of New Jersey. At one point, he praises the fictional serial killer, Hanibal Lector, and the attendees begin to leave. Of course, there's a 15,000 USD grift advertised on the screen by Newsmax. I should note that, in terms of progressive populations, the State of New Jersey has been in competition with the State of California for about 100 years. There was once a print magazine named, Weird New Jersey. Trump would have undoubtedly made the cover with this speech.

For a good laugh at the expense of Don The Con, Robert F. Kennedy Jr., and U.S. President Biden: