Beats V5 for cTrader? 😁

Beats V5 for cTrader is almost complete.
However, there are some major differences as there are no cTrader versions (yet) of the ATS indicator and the ZZ Arrow indicator. The latter can most probably be converted to cTrader. So if there are any cTrader coders that will be willing to convert the MT4 ZZ arrow alerts indicator (for the trading community) please let me know.

I truly love cTrader as it has many (though not all) of the features seen in Tradingview. If you do not have a Tradingview subscription then you are severely restricted in the number of indicators, alerts, charts and many other features. In cTrader no restrictions :D!

warmest regards,
Beatle

For the cTrader coder to convert if possible:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 7):
RodrigoRT7, TransparentTrader, Mickey Abi, eduarescobar, boytoy, UncleJojito, maroka
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: Beats V5 for cTrader? 😁

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:03 pm Beats V5 for cTrader is almost complete.

Beats V5 for cTrader.png

However, there are some major differences as there are no cTrader versions (yet) of the ATS indicator and the ZZ Arrow indicator. The latter can most probably be converted to cTrader. So if there are any cTrader coders that will be willing to convert the MT4 ZZ arrow alerts indicator (for the trading community) please let me know.

I truly love cTrader as it has many (though not all) of the features seen in Tradingview. If you do not have a Tradingview subscription then you are severely restricted in the number of indicators, alerts, charts and many other features. In cTrader no restrictions :D!

warmest regards,
Beatle

For the cTrader coder to convert if possible:
! Zee_arrzzx2__alerts_1.03.mq4
I'm curious about what prompted you to create Beats V5 for cTrader. Which broker do you use that offers the cTrader platform?

TransparentTrader wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:50 am I'm curious about what prompted you to create Beats V5 for cTrader. Which broker do you use that offers the cTrader platform?
I've been working on moving over to cTrader for a while now. cTrader is just better than MT4 and MT5 (my personal opinion of course :D). It has so many of the benefits of Tradingview without the subscription plan conditions.

They are also constantly improving and updating it with many new features. I use my current broker ICMarkets.

Go and check cTrader out and decide for yourself. ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
TransparentTrader

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:14 am I've been working on moving over to cTrader for a while now. cTrader is just better than MT4 and MT5 (my personal opinion of course :D). It has so many of the benefits of Tradingview without the subscription plan conditions.

They are also constantly improving and updating it with many new features. I use my current broker ICMarkets.

Good to know! I was curious since a number of prop firms are all jumping ship from MT4/MT5 to cTrader and other platforms.

Unfortunately I can't trade with ICMarkets as they don't take traders like me from my region of Canada, but I'm sure I can find at least one Canada-friendly broker that offers cTrader.

When it comes to MT4/MT5, where do you think cTrader is superior?

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:14 am I've been working on moving over to cTrader for a while now. cTrader is just better than MT4 and MT5 (my personal opinion of course :D). It has so many of the benefits of Tradingview without the subscription plan conditions.

Good to know! I was curious since a number of prop firms are all jumping ship from MT4/MT5 to cTrader and other platforms.

Unfortunately I can't trade with ICMarkets as they don't take traders like me from my region of Canada, but I'm sure I can find at least one Canada-friendly broker that offers cTrader.

TransparentTrader wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:50 am Good to know! I was curious since a number of prop firms are all jumping ship from MT4/MT5 to cTrader and other platforms.

Just ease of use :). Such as, in cTrader you can simply drag and drop to arrange the order of any indicators in the sub windows! Even move them from one sub-window to the next!

Different types of charts and multiple timeframes over and above the standard ones are already built-in ;)

Beatle 🪲
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
TransparentTrader, maroka

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:36 am Just ease of use :). Such as, in cTrader you can simply drag and drop to arrange the order of any indicators in the sub windows! Even move them from one sub-window to the next!

Different types of charts and multiple timeframes over and above the standard ones are already built-in ;)

Beatle 🪲

Ctrader 2.png

Ctrader 1.png
I think we can convert it to cAlgo without issue I'm going to give it a go but I need to brush up it's been a while. Love cTrader though.....

It's really a great project and you are so kind to want to release this for cTrader traders! Are you starting to find cTrader a more preferred platform these days Beatle? 🪲

boytoy wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:18 am I think we can convert it to cAlgo without issue I'm going to give it a go but I need to brush up it's been a while. Love cTrader though.....

It's really a great project and you are so kind to want to release this for cTrader traders! Are you starting to find cTrader a more preferred platform these days Beatle? 🪲
Hi boytoy,

That would be really cool! ;) :thumbup:

Yes, I am finding cTrader more accessible and even though there are some quirks that MT4 does better it is definitely my preferred trading platform now.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
boytoy

josi wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:35 am will we get a .tpl (or whatever it takes with cTrader) to be able to replicate your setup (if we want to give it a try)?
Yes :), I'll include all the indicators and cTrader set files ;) I'll do my best to make it as seamless as possible :D When I'm ready I'll make it available but no major rush just yet.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
josi, Mickey Abi, Spazmus