Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

setila100 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:18 pm Hi mr Beatle. i tried to find an answer to this question on google but with no avail.
What is the purpose of those contraction boxes? what about the red contraction boxes and the yellow lines? i know they are from ATS V5 but i can't quite grasp their purpose
How do we interpret them ? what do they signal?
I know you are eager to get trading and making loads of money but unfortunately I can see from the questions you've asked that you HAVE NOT gone thru and watched the ATS videos.

The reason I say this is because every question you've asked above is answered in great detail by Wade Guth in the videos.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Spazmus
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

setila100 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:18 pm
What is the purpose of those contraction boxes?
How do we interpret them ? what do they signal?
1. Market contracts
2. Manipulation (Price swings around the middle/yellow line of the contraction box)
3. Trend Phase

The boxes with the red frame are confirmed major contraction boxes, that means they took the liquidity (dotted lines) from the upside and downside.
These users thanked the author Samoth for the post (total 3):
VespaTrader, BeatlemaniaSA, dienone
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:29 pm

I know you are eager to get trading and making loads of money but unfortunately I can see from the questions you've asked that you HAVE NOT gone thru and watched the ATS videos.

The reason I say this is because every question you've asked above is answered in great detail by Wade Guth in the videos.
Thank you so much ! i didn't knew about them. i will search for them and watch everything ! Thank you so much, you are a hero for us traders ! Lifechanger
These users thanked the author setila100 for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA