Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

ujtrader wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:10 pm Hey Beatlemania, many thanks for sharing your killer trading system for free! It's seriously mind-blowing, and it's making a huge impact on my trading.
God bless you, bro...
Awesome stuff! I am so glad it is helping your trading and may you continue to make those PIP$. For you and all those closest to you :) :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
ujtrader
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

ujtrader wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:10 pm Hey Beatlemania, many thanks for sharing your killer trading system for free! It's seriously mind-blowing, and it's making a huge impact on my trading.
God bless you bro..
Had the exact same trade yesterday but right after the red line appeared :D

Thank you very much Beatle, awesome setup <3
These users thanked the author Samoth for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, Spazmus
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet

Spazmus wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:13 pm Bitcoin today. If I curse for joy, will I be banned? :) Thank you sir for this masterpiece.
Haha, you keep cursing for joy brother and you will NEVER get banned for that! :Rofl: :Rofl:

Well done! Let those pips keep on rolling in!!! 💸💹 :D
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Spazmus

Spazmus wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:49 pm I have a question Mr. Beatle. If there is an upward trend and "hell's bells" sounds. Does this mean that the candle went down?
No, the bell sound is simply when a new candle starts, irrespective of the type of candle i.e. bullish or bearish.

Because I check my charts every 30mins I want to be notified when the new candle starts if I happen to be away from my laptop but within hearing distance ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Spazmus, MarVas, Musashi