InfoRe: 95% Winning Forex Trading with ATS indicator, who uses it to trade?

dio889 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:00 am hello

I would know who know this indicator, and who have similar indicator here?

It looks like a very good indicator
It is available on the forum. Just do a search for ATS ;)

I use it and it is great. A cornerstone of all my trading strategies :) :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: 95% Winning Forex Trading with ATS indicator, who uses it to trade?

dio889 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:00 am

hello

i would know who know this indicator and who have similar indicator here?

it look like a very good indicator
for example look here
viewtopic.php?p=1295490528#p1295490528

or here

viewtopic.php?p=1295495775#p1295495775
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post:
Jedidiah
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

:Shifty:
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
RodrigoRT7
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

dio889 wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:15 am i can have decompile version someone can add an EA inside for take the trade in auto with liquidity ligne ???
FS does not welcome the existence of decompiled versions. so no functionality will be added to this
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.