Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 9:37 pm OK, So I did not trade during the Asian market today and I missed out on the big UP move on the Nikkei and Gold. Sometimes you just need to sleep.
But I did get in on a crappy down move on Gold and it paid out in cherries (Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner).
So if I can do it and hit +7% then so can you. Don't let the dream pass you by, pull the trigger, center mass kill shot, take the prize. You earned it!
Have a wonderful trading day making a boatload of Pip$ again.
Xard777

PS What you bringing to the table for the US session?... Me, I'm bringing "HOUSE MONEY"
Hi Xard777

would it be possible to not display dots/arrows on the current candle to increase lisibility ?

Thx,

Fred
These users thanked the author SOLESHOE for the post (total 2):
lukgoku, Mickey Abi

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hello
While testing strategies using tradingview open daily, I realized that the results can vary greatly depending on what time I use to time the daily open. In my case I used GTM+3 to match them with the MT4 opening. The best results were given using UTC from trandinview, so would it be possible to create an option that allows changing the opening time and not using the default MT4 one?

Thank you