Re: Supertrend indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 3:40 am Super trend mod as request from HERE
May i request vhf adaptation for this? The atr doesnt seem to find the right thresholds before turning and ends up with some pretty awful signals, just because the nature of supertrend
Tsar wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:35 am Vertical Horizontal Filter

A little explanation about VHF [ Vertical Horizontal Filter ] - it will make the an indicator's Signal more accurate.

Vertical Horizontal Filter [VHF] does not, itself, generate trading signals, but determines whether signals are taken from trend or momentum indicators.
  • Rising values indicate a Trend.
  • Falling values indicate a ranging market.
  • High values precede the end of a trend.
  • Low values precede a trend start.[/
These users thanked the author WOLF for the post:
RodrigoRT7
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Don’t put your trust in money or man.
Don’t gamble with eternity.

CodeRe: Supertrend indicators for MT4

PMax (Profit Maximizer) SuperTrend with Candlesticks with MA Filters + AHTF MTF + Price Options + Alerts & On/Off Button

Here is new version with candles, alerts, arrows and button.
Also bands are added. There are some method to calculate bands ( ATR, stDev ) and band are possible add for MA or super trend.
Also I update new methods for calculating ST ( custom ATR, onbuild ATR, EMA deviation or Coefficient of Variation ).

Additional links and versions:
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 15):
WOLF, RodrigoRT7, thomdel, YeungKwan, Mickey Abi, ParallelNative, Krunal Gajjar, Akela, Skyold, Jimmy, josi, macd & rsi, merlin66, 太虚一毫, Musashi

kvak wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 8:33 am Here is new version with candles, alerts, arrows and button.
Also bands are added. There are some method to calculate bands ( ATR, stDev ) and band are possible add for MA or super trend.
Also I update new methods for calculating ST ( custom ATR, onbuild ATR, EMA deviation or Coefficient of Variation ).
Periodic (Weighted) MA
Custom ATR

seems best
These users thanked the author WOLF for the post (total 3):
RodrigoRT7, kvak, pfxi
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Don’t put your trust in money or man.
Don’t gamble with eternity.

kvak wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 8:33 am Here is new version with candles, alerts, arrows and button.
This is amazing, exactly what I wanted. Thanks again!
These users thanked the author YeungKwan for the post (total 3):
kvak, WOLF, Jimmy

Please teacher make Histo version (profit max). Auto width.
Thank you in advance.
These users thanked the author YeungKwan for the post:
kvak

YeungKwan wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 3:00 pm Please teacher make Histo version (profit max). Auto width.
Thank you in advance.
PMax (Profit Maximizer) SuperTrend Histogram

Try histo version....

Additional links and versions:
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 8):
thomdel, YeungKwan, josi, pfxi, Jimmy, 太虚一毫, Akela, RodrigoRT7