Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

WOLF wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 12:47 am Im testing the alerts
I think the current bar breaks the alerts
Honestly can say the non current bar is better though
Great confirmation tool

people thinking there is an indicator with every signal perfect have lost their minds search they may try but find they will not (ionone for example probably thinks along these lines)
i only say that because of the moans
draw a trend line and use another indicator with it
then you will see why it is serious, very

RplusT and Meyney probably bang more pips than all of us with trendlines alone, no trends no profit so there is always trendlines
Exactly my Point. please do post when the Alert works. you have done a great job man, well appreciated.
These users thanked the author Narutopips for the post:
WOLF
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

Narutopips wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 2:28 am Exactly my Point. please do post when the Alert works. you have done a great job man, well appreciated.
alerts are working now
but for some reason they are on time and other times a little late i dont know why

final edition
non current bar type

edit : second file has thinner arrows
These users thanked the author WOLF for the post (total 4):
liviu650, blonde, Jonex1995, BeatlemaniaSA
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Don’t put your trust in money or man.
Don’t gamble with eternity.

WOLF wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 1:46 pm The divisor made it unusable on different timeframes
and the bar calculations were wonky / maybe repainting
Yeah, I did notice in previously available versions that it did not work well across different timeframes and even for different assets. Thanks for clearing this up. I have it on my charts now ;) :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
WOLF
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

WOLF wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 3:28 am alerts are working now
Hi Wolf,

On your WolfArrow indicator will you be willing to update it so that we can change the type and the size of the arrow?

Also, what is the significance of you choosing the Period to be 20? Changing the period up or down will allow us to transition from scalping to swing trading, correct?

Regards,
Beatle 🪲

P.S. It is great to have another super-talented trader here on Forex Station :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
WOLF
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 2:18 pm Hi Wolf,

On your WolfArrow indicator will you be willing to update it so that we can change the type and the size of the arrow?

Also, what is the significance of you choosing the Period to be 20? Changing the period up or down will allow us to transition from scalping to swing trading, correct?

Regards,
Beatle 🪲

P.S. It is great to have another super-talented trader here on Forex Station :thumbup:
Arrow size yes, but arrow code i dont know that one will have to see

For the period
I set the period at 20 because it has the most accuracy from my backtesting, lower or higher than this doesnt seem to work as good just like the rsi set to 15 is probably the best

Thank you, Im not talented by the way, i just can swap things from different codes sometimes, if i can comprehend it, i dont actually write codes myself
These users thanked the author WOLF for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 2:18 pm
now it has them, might have stopped the alerts but i think it works the same still
yeah alerts still weird, i think i have it pulling alerts from both sides so its confused

Edit: Details you should know

-I use the arrows that appear before the repainting history because those arrows are accurate still even in backtester
-The arrows can appear 1-2 bars late
-I use these arrows to find price action, wasn’t intended for entry on arrow but you can on lower timeframe
-If you cant find a use for it then stop using it
-It has issues but if you know how to work around it then you will find the benefit
These users thanked the author WOLF for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA