Re: Best of Don The Con

Based on Michael Popok's reporting, Don The Con's loyalty to the New Axis Powers (China, Iran, North Korea, and Russia) can be mostly explained by Trump's enlistment of one person, Paul Manafort:

“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

Former U.S. Assistant Special Watergate Prosecutor, Nick Akerman, says that Don The Con's first felony criminal case "is pretty much over." The prosecutors in the case are not calling any more witnesses, and Trump likely has no defense witnesses to call.

“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

This just in... U.S. President Biden and Don The Con agreed to two televised debates: June 27th, and September 10th. Robert Kennedy Jr. can participate if his polling numbers improve. The bureaucratic Commission on Debates was removed from participation by both Biden and Trump, and there will be no in-person audience.

I will be interesting to see if Trump participates by way of video link from a jail cell.

https://apnews.com/article/2024-electio ... 23662d7da8

Don The Con's lawyers botch their defense again:

Don The Con sympathizes with, er, um... somebody:

Don The Con's former "Fixer" lawyer, Michael Cohen, takes the witness stand again today in Trump's ongoing felony criminal trial. Yesterday, Trump's current lawyers attacked Cohen's character without asking him about his main reason for testifying--his involvement in Trump's falsification of business records. It will be interesting to see if Trump's lawyers do so today.

And... Despite Trump's publicly stated burning desire to testify in his own defense, Trump's lawyer's suddenly "don't know" if Trump will testify.

Saman80 wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 2:11 am چطوری انجامش بدم توی متا تریدر کجا برم سپاس
Please allow me to retort:

This guy, Kyle Kulinski, makes a couple of points that I made earlier in this thread... in a way that's a bit more unvarnished than mine. My minor note is that Judge Merchan's gag order doesn't actually prohibit anyone from figuratively "shitting on the judge"--contrary to what Kulinski implies. This fact isn't very important because Kulinski goes on to show how witnesses and family members are talked about, which is prohibited. He also says that Don The Con being sentenced to jail might be the only way that U.S. President Biden can win the 2024 election. I would say that it's currently a neck-and-neck horse race but yeah, jail would be Trumps political death knell.