Re: What kind of music do you listen to during trading?

Curioso wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:07 am
Happiness is this, being connected with nature, enjoying what we do, living in the present moment, feeling emotions and transmitting them and radiating energy. When we are happy we flow with the universe and the universe flows into us. I love this video, it conveys pure happiness.
These users thanked the author REDntense for the post (total 4):
Curioso, JohnnyRy, boytoy, moey_dw
Tom Baldwin: “What separates the 1% from the other 99% is an enormous amount of effort. It's perseverance. You have to like doing it.”
Paul Tudor Jones: “Trading is a constant struggle between fear and greed.”
Larry Hite: “You don't need to be in every operation. “There is always another good opportunity in the market.”
Michael Marcus: “I don't care if I'm wrong or if I'm right. What matters to me is how much I win when I'm right and how much I lose when I'm wrong.”

Flashback to the 80's, anyone?

Caution: This video was banned by the UK's BBC, even though I recall kids dancing to it in grammar school in the U.S. Homophobes will be scarred for life upon viewing it!

These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post (total 4):
Curioso, boytoy, Jimmy, moey_dw
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

"Louie Louie"--the obscene version submitted to the U.S. FBI, followed by the actual radio version.

Link to FBI records: https://vault.fbi.gov/louie-louie-the-s ... -song/view

These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post (total 5):
boytoy, moey_dw, Jimmy, vvFish, Curioso
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

While the time before my existence and that genre is still in my head, I feel like I have to post the "Wooly Bully"--a song about a housecat and a bull in the U.S. State of Texas:

These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post (total 4):
boytoy, moey_dw, vvFish, Curioso