Re: 🪲Beatle's Trend Trading System🪲

Zenta wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 6:11 am Hi, Beatle

I have been playing with this new toy and maybe it could be of your interest. It has some awesome features regarding reversal levels.
TPSpro RFI Levels - nodll.ex4
Hi, is there any way to know the tp/sl before candle close? I notices the 2 level is used like tp if it is above and sl if it is below.
So i wonder why this las sell order was closed? Does anyone know?

Hello Everyone,
I am seeking assistance from the community for the development of a rudimentary Expert Advisor (EA) to produce multi symbol signals compatible with Beats V5. This tool would be a valuable asset for all members here. The ideal contributor would be someone with a generous spirit, willing to volunteer their expertise for this project.

To facilitate the process, I have prepared comprehensive visual aids and descriptions to ensure clarity and ease of understanding.

Thank you in advance for your willingness to contribute."
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post (total 7):
BeatlemaniaSA, Samoth, Jonex1995, VespaTrader, BillyIdol, lukgoku, Takashi12

Very interesting! I have some experience with coding, I can help you with inputs and testing etc . Feel free to post here or via PM :Fire:
Woodyz wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 11:41 am Hello Everyone,
I am seeking assistance from the community for the development of a rudimentary Expert Advisor (EA) to produce multi symbol signals compatible with Beats V5. This tool would be a valuable asset for all members here. The ideal contributor would be someone with a generous spirit, willing to volunteer their expertise for this project.

To facilitate the process, I have prepared comprehensive visual aids and descriptions to ensure clarity and ease of understanding.

Thank you in advance for your willingness to contribute."
These users thanked the author VespaTrader for the post (total 3):
Woodyz, BeatlemaniaSA, lukgoku
The key to freedom is courage.