Re: After I learn liquidity, I am no longer interested in all indicators

Can I ask myself, how many indicators can withstand tests? :Shifty:
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

boytoy wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 11:17 am Can I ask you why you still come here then?
I like women‘s big breasts and freedom of speech
I also like feminism and various Japanese AV
lmao
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

What happened to you lol you use to be cool now it's almost like you're just trying to put us down.....
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 7):
mrtools, Jimmy, boytoy, maroka, BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah, kvak
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Jedidiah wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:36 am Can I ask myself, how many indicators can withstand tests? :Shifty:
Why all the spammy posts lately? If you are not interested in indicators no longer, good for you, that's your way, for others they have a different way. Doesn't make one way superior to any other way, every trader is different.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
Jimmy, maroka, RodrigoRT7, BeatlemaniaSA, vvFish, Jedidiah, boytoy, kvak, Jonex1995