Re: Trading Pullbacks System

Meyney wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:10 am In my trading world a 'flip' is at an important zone (HTF SD or big round number already tested and visited again etc.)
Look at your flip line on 1M tf; is this line really so important, in other words do you expect fireworks here?
For example Dow 1H with the zones and zigzag/flip/123/give it a name passing through on LTF.

Nice example, I can see the fireworks are really going off at this important level. As to the line I drew, I just see it as a possible change in direction. It depends on how the PA is behaving previously. Hope your well:)

How to be selective? audjpy daily chart. we are stuck between the zones (black). At the right red and green dotted lines= last week extremes. price will often react at these zones, to enter trades you can switch to lower timeframes like 1H+trendline. at the extreme price will 'flip' make higher highs higher lows -zigzag etc. or will reverse=lower highs lower lows like on 5M where you can enter accordingly. One remark; I plotted this red dotted line manually on daily before it was touched (no hindsight drawings)

Best an take care M.
These users thanked the author Meyney for the post (total 3):
Forexlearner, Chickenspicy, eduarescobar

I would argue that the trend line break is the best possible entry method when applying data smoothing / such as super pass band filter

50 or 70/30 cross
Is always too fast or slow on anything

Moving averages be heavy repaint on 1 bar
1 bar accuracy require trend line

Step Ma
Gann Hi Lo
Wae
Cci
Heikin

With best setting still cant find a way to beat the trendline
Because it analyzes chunks of price
Maybe exception of an xo but it has to be adjusted perfectly for each pair