Re: Classic or really any rides

Me and my ride with straight pipes that scares the hell out of old ladies and hipsters...
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post (total 8):
mrtools, SijjiN, amirvaighan1362, Jimmy, andrei-1, Krunal Gajjar, galaxy, WOLF
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

WOLF wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 8:38 am wrote a short 4 page book to help practically brain dead people to drive because my siblings are,
included the free pdf version,
also available on kindle
Well done, WOLF. I wish my only sibling would have read it obeyed it. He was 2 years older than me with 2 years more driving experience than me, but face-planted a big-ass tree without wearing a seatbelt and going 120 MPH on April 7, 2023. You might say his death was "natural" to the line of work that he was in. A long time ago, I rode shotgun with him (with a seatbelt on) going 150 MPH on I-80, which was somehow scarier than me riding solo at the same speed on a crotch-rocket--possibly due to the cluster of flashing lights that he outran. All I can say is... Some people get sober, and other people don't.⏱
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post (total 4):
WOLF, mrtools, Jimmy, boytoy
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

JohnnyRy wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 11:20 am Well done, WOLF. I wish my only sibling would have read it obeyed it. He was 2 years older than me with 2 years more driving experience than me, but face-planted a big-ass tree without wearing a seatbelt and going 120 MPH on April 7, 2023. You might say his death was "natural" to the line of work that he was in. A long time ago, I rode shotgun with him (with a seatbelt on) going 150 MPH on I-80, which was somehow scarier than me riding solo at the same speed on a crotch-rocket--possibly due to the cluster of flashing lights that he outran. All I can say is... Some people get sober, and other people don't.⏱
Man, sorry to hear about that!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
JohnnyRy