Re: Traders joking (Memes, Jokes & anything funny to pass time between trades)

Ogee wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 6:13 pm I suspect not, unless perhaps the person who's account it landed in owns up, otherwise it's all anonymous, that's one of the big draws of crypto.
That's a downer I hope it was sent to somewhere like a convent, a charity or just someone who will use it to help release other from the chains 🙁
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post:
Curioso

boytoy wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 11:18 pm That's a downer I hope it was sent to somewhere like a convent, a charity or just someone who will use it to help release other from the chains 🙁
I doubt there are too many convents holding crypto wallets unless they're running drugs on the side or whatever but an interesting ethical question. If a bank accidently puts money in your account you know they will calling pretty quickly to get it back so you may as well put your hands up. But what about where you are absolutely sure there's no way the money could be traced such as in the above case? An anonymous poll might give interesting results.

Ogee wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 5:55 pm Fun fact:

[Lioness bites nards image.]
And when the male lions can't get enough, they huddle up and sing this:

These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post:
Curioso
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002