Re: Do not give up! 💪🏽

lukgoku wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:20 am Hi Beatle! Hope you fine!

I enjoy myself using Legacy of Gann for the TP, but as I told you I have been away for some time and so I kindly ask you if you can list me the indicators you use in steps 4 and 5 of your current trading system.

Thank so much for your support!
I don't understand how to use step one. Could you explain it in a nutshell? Tnx.

lukgoku wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:20 am Hi Beatle! Hope you fine!

I enjoy myself using Legacy of Gann for the TP, but as I told you I have been away for some time and so I kindly ask you if you can list me the indicators you use in steps 4 and 5 of your current trading system.

Thank so much for your support!
4 is the Genesis Matrix histogram indicator available here post1295539943.html#p1295539943 and,

5 is the 3x xuma indicator from my Beats V5 :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
specialkey, lukgoku
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: 🪲Beatle's Trend Trading System🪲

What a day for the people who traded the DAX :sweat:

I'm not sure if I should post in this thread anymore, I've pretty much turned your system on its head and focused mainly on ATS. Sorry Beatle :sweat:

I switch between my ATS setup and yours depending on what's happening in the market and how much time I have :D

With your numerous pictures of your trading system you have encouraged me to put something together myself, thank you for that <3
Attachments
These users thanked the author Samoth for the post (total 7):
BeatlemaniaSA, specialkey, Marco_Sousa, VespaTrader, eduarescobar, satyafx, Xanadu
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet

Samoth wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:16 am What a day for the people who traded the DAX :sweat:

I'm not sure if I should post in this thread anymore, I've pretty much turned your system on its head and focused mainly on ATS. Sorry Beatle :sweat:

I switch between my ATS setup and yours depending on what's happening in the market and how much time I have :D

With your numerous pictures of your trading system you have encouraged me to put something together myself, thank you for that <3
Brilliant!! :clap: :problem:

You are ALWAYS welcome to post here even if it is with your ATS system ;)

Your postings will be encouragement and inspiration to fellow traders that they can do it!
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Samoth, eduarescobar
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Good day, Beats and guys! Wow, how fast time flies, only 1 month the time is flashing! I have a lot of garbage on my chart and a lot of colors ha ha. Okay. somehow it turned out for me. :D
beatle-s-trend-trading-system-t8474681-3960.html
beatle-s-trend-trading-system-t8474681-3970.html

I have millions of little things I will not write here. Probably everyone will be annoyed with me. :roll:
I have studied and admire every tool and indicator very much! BUT for me personally, mathematical numbers are just something I don't really understand. ONLY I will follow your advice and your system and your discipline. And all the indicators to adjust in the parameters also followed with you. I haven't changed anything about the other standard parameters yet.
NP graphics added Chanel as a kindergarten haha I'm embarrassed. Anyway, it's convenient for me to look to taste)) :lol:

Thank you very much for this system and also for Xard! :Fire:

I keep getting high and watching you.... :thumbup: :thumbup:
These users thanked the author kudrpenk for the post (total 2):
eduarescobar, satyafx

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 2:51 am This is for those traders who are considering giving up or leaving their "success and fortune" in the hands of others, bots or EA's. Take the time to learn whichever system you choose. Write down your mistakes. Analyse and think deeply about why you have made these mistakes.

Then next time around work hard to eliminate them. Develop a trading process/routine that you WILL make every effort to stick to.

Eliminate FOMO, anxiety, stress, speculation and greed. Enjoy the quiet between trades :In Love:

Go and learn how the Gann legacy works and it truly will change your trading life!

Warmest regards,
Beatle 🪲

2024-04-30_Today's Trades 1.png
Go crazy! Let's still get to the prestigious one! Handsome!