Re: ✪ ReichSystem - The Best System publicly available

PumbaPLS wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:10 pm I am not claiming you will make 60% a Day
I am not claiming you will make 5 % a Month.
I am not claiming I make 60% a Day.
Okie i understand pumba....... so no fxblue or myfxbook live trading results??? :think: :think: :think:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:00 pm Fair is fair ........ I'll definitely buy a subscription to give it a go & support u cos I love ur old posts but can u post a link to your myfxbook or fxblue live (not demo) results here id just like to see before i join if possible??

Thx Pumba!!! And you accept payment thru Paypal, Skrill right? Sorry if mentioned already
I have never used a myfxbook or fxblue as I never cared about those things.
Is my Account growing Yes? No? That's only what I care about.

I will start in January though with a 10k Live account connected to myfxbook,as a few People asked me to, where I trade only the System.
(I have been Trading for most of my time discretionary)

Before directly paying for the System, you can check the System also out for 1 Week for free, if you give me your Tradingview Username.

I accept payment through PayPal!

PumbaPLS wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:48 am the MT4 Version will be completely for free once its out!
That's really generous of you man. That's the old Pumba I used to know. But I am very interested in your paid system too! Moey have you signed up yet? Or are you waiting on Myfxbook results?

I'd be interested in paying a one-off full fee for the MT4 version if that's possible? Because I believe good things need to be compensated for - especially a nice system like this. Can I be one of the first to try the MT4 version? Will pay you of course.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
PumbaPLS
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:04 pm That's really generous of you man. That's the old Pumba I used to know. But I am very interested in your paid system too! Moey have you signed up yet? Or are you waiting on Myfxbook results?

I'd be interested in paying a one-off full fee for the MT4 version if that's possible? Because I believe good things need to be compensated for - especially a nice system like this. Can I be one of the first to try the MT4 version? Will pay you of course.
Talk about generous! Thanks a lot!

Is there any way I can contact you and send you the files?

I dont think its possible through private messages on ForexStation