Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

@1337br
Hi My Dear, once again i am to remind it to you that according to my learning 1-min is out of range for analysis due to various factors involved take minimum 5 mins or above charts.
Second understand it this system is not calculating upon immediate time frame all big size objects re pointing into overall market direction, if you re trading binaries then your best bate for immediate short signal is round fractal arrow and big size fractal arrow called crown of Orbit system, as you wrote above yes you ultimately require a level/pivot/support & resistance level indicator i am attaching few of my time tested classics which ever suits your taste may be your best companion, it also includes one that i modified myself that gives arrow upon S/R levels test them individually take whichever feels long lost friend :)
These users thanked the author k_khan_bt for the post:
sal
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

k_khan_bt wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:57 am @1337br
Hi My Dear, once again i am to remind it to you that according to my learning 1-min is out of range for analysis due to various factors involved take minimum 5 mins or above charts.
Second understand it this system is not calculating upon immediate time frame all big size objects re pointing into overall market direction, if you re trading binaries then your best bate for immediate short signal is round fractal arrow and big size fractal arrow called crown of Orbit system, as you wrote above yes you ultimately require a level/pivot/support & resistance level indicator i am attaching few of my time tested classics which ever suits your taste may be your best companion, it also includes one that i modified myself that gives arrow upon S/R levels test them individually take whichever feels long lost friend :)
There are many indicators to pay attention to, and even reading the pdf several times, doubts remain.,....Our friend could show you some examples on the screen that would be much clearer...

about operating in m1 he said on the previous page that yes it is possible, using the MRI in 4 hours....

the system looks amazing and I'm very excited to study it, I'm just getting into operations that the arrows are in the same direction but there are still tools that I don't understand....
These users thanked the author 1337br for the post:
k_khan_bt

Today i took 3 trades in 12 mins time frame with the help of ORBIT i did more then doubled my total practice account it works till now.
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

1337br wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:50 am First I would like to thank you for making the tool available, thank you very much friend..."!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now about the tools, really even reading the pdf several times there is still a lot of confusion...... If you could do me a great favor and give examples of some entries (showing the mt4 screen) scalp and day trade entries would be much better ...

I'm saying this to be able to visualize what I should look at when making a decision....showing it on the mt4 screen and signaling explaining little by little would be perfect because there's a lot to understand.... a lot of information....

let's go to the initial doubts....

1) I'm trying to find a way to operate on m1 or m5 .... basically I choose a parity that all the arrows are in symmetry in the same direction, I wait for the price to reach an MRI reversal line (example buy on the red line ) sometimes it works, sometimes not, to operate on m1 and m5 which configuration would be better on the MRI? the system comes with 3 MRI indicators and do I need to leave all 3?

2)How should I look at the fractal pattern and the trade term to do day trades?

3)should I wait only for the big arrow with the ball to appear to operate in smaller graphics times? in favor of the other arrows and still on an MRI line???:
Ok will respond to this directly. But note the structure of markets precludes the notion of time frames and time frames are mere superficial impositions so in fact the sequences we trade do not respect them and definitely not as neatly as we want. To scale points to time frames roughly though use the high/low indicator for the frame you want and a) if a point = white line low + Orbit spot arrow points up green = trade and if a point = white line high +Orbit Spot arrow points down red = trade. However, the 5 min partition is not really suitable for trading the sequences that the market offers and there is no need to be afraid to trade this way in 30 min and 1 hr you will find you will succeed nearly always doing this on those time frames and make more money. The structure of the market is fractured (it is fractal) means that the lower the time frame the rougher the fractal dimension (the ratio of the change in size to that in detail = fractal dimension and so the smaller the resolution the rougher the fractals you are dealing with since with granularity comes many more fractures (zigs and zags) so to trade at what is called average lacunarity or roughly density of fractures best trade at the 30 min and 1 hr resolutions and apart from being neater that way and clearer because you have less zigs and zags to deal with you also make more money. I hope I make some sense. Do not forget what the equation says. It simply says a) when I am at high I will call a low and b) when I am at a low I will call a high. But where is a low? (= point = white line low) and where is a high? (= point = white line high). I deliberately put that high/low indicator there so it is simple to trade and indeed this is true of all time partitions but obviously day traders and other style traders want quick short trades but you cannot so tailor what you want to what you desire because you do not control the markets. Best you can do is to settle at some sensible average which in my experience are the m30/h1 resolutions for day trading.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
k_khan_bt, Mundu19

k_khan_bt wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:15 pm @ffsss
Dear Friend it already is giving signals what do you further expect IYO?
if no then look at the Gray caption boxes i ve added into yours sc shot what else is the signal?
Red and green dots on chart repaint right? They are zig zags and semaphore. So i use arrows to trade. I am trying now on demo for 30min timeframe.
Also i have a question about those arrows. Do they change depending on chart timeframe? For example if attached to 5m chart it will give different signals than 30 min chart? Does it refresh at the close of previous bar?
These users thanked the author ffsss for the post:
k_khan_bt

ffsss wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:42 am Red and green dots on chart repaint right? They are zig zags and semaphore. So i use arrows to trade. I am trying now on demo for 30min timeframe.
Also i have a question about those arrows. Do they change depending on chart timeframe? For example if attached to 5m chart it will give different signals than 30 min chart? Does it refresh at the close of previous bar?
@ffsss
Dear Friend as far as arrows re concern for me they do not repaint but for you i cannot claim about it because i am not the one who have coded them & in ex4 i am not able know the technical parameters therefore honestly i am not a person to talk authoritatively about it.
I am a tester of the system like you & in my opinions the big arrow called crown does not repaint.

Regards

Catch of the day for all!

My Teacher a Respective creator of Orbit system & applied chaos mathematician @Darkdoji said:

The science is about the movement of a single point within some bounded space and not bars which is why we use semaphores to crudely represent that sense
These users thanked the author k_khan_bt for the post:
DAVID99

ffsss wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:42 am Red and green dots on chart repaint right? They are zig zags and semaphore. So i use arrows to trade. I am trying now on demo for 30min timeframe.
Arrows do not relate to "time frames" at all but to the price sequences that the market offers. Consider that "time frames" are superficial impositions in that, they are time constrained views or windows of a single price point bounced about some common but bounded space for the entire market. So when you view in 5 minutes how far a point has travelled in terms of that window, you simply are viewing in granular detail the same point moving up in H1, D1 and or MN. We do not have 9 different price points because we have 9 "time frames," we have just a single point (the singularity). So if price is moving up it is doing so at the same time across all "time frames" because there is only one sequence allowed by the market at a time and it is either going up or down and not 9 different sequences. The range of a sequence does not depend on "time frames" but on the transactions driving it. This is one reason why Orbit reports the sequences such that it is irrelevant the time window you use.
Importantly, and again, Orbit reports sequences in this way because the market allows only a single sequence at any one time and because Orbit times the begin and end of this sequence correctly, when arrows point up or down they do so for that single sequence so you can make as much money as the market offers for that sequence. That direction it points is true across all "time frames" at the same time. Because of course these market sequences are differently fractured (more or less granular) depending on which window you view them we suggest some average window for viewing them such as H1 so you can exploit a sequence to ifs fullest - e.g. looking at the same sequence in M5 gives you an impression that some "trend" has ended causing you may be to enter an opposite trade and then quickly getting whipsawed because if viewed in say H1 you would see that in the "trend" just started and you should have relaxed to collect 1k points rather than lose 200 or more points. I hope I make sense. Orbit presents the market as it works and on a factual basis it is an equation driving an oscillator model of the market and is best understood as such to gain from such accuracy as underpins its readings.
And, I have explained above (in response to another post) how you can scale this viewing of movement to some average resolution useful to trading the fractured sequences available. Please look at my response before this. To summarise, the one week candle has 7200 minutes of transactions in it and these accumulate every minute per day to define it so. The 1 minute "time frame" is merely way more fractured than the one week but it is the 1 minute price action that accumulates in a week to define a one week bar. All you need is a) where is the average pivot at a low? When does the sign for that average change to green (i.e. the Orbit Spot arrow), so that is what gives you accurate trades and the timing of the change in direction of the average pivot which we have said is best read in H1. But do not forget that depending on direction, when that stop was at a low it was at a low everywhere across the feed and has its match across the entire feed from M1 to MN (i.e. pivots are nested and reduce to a single base and are the same regardless of "time frame" since frames provide no additional information to the fact of a pivot. It is simply a question of in what window to read stops best and therefore to act on such information to win. Stops (pivots, semaphores, etc) reduce to the same exact point across the entire 9 "frames" (the market is a nested system of pivots and when we do not understand this or cannot visualize its meaning we make costly mistakes).
(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 5):
k_khan_bt, Xanadu, BabLeBaobab, Manu9710, Mundu19

Listen people there is no magic anywhere in trading, and certainly no holier grail than the chaotic equation. It may look different and confusing at first but it is the simplest of all ideas --- however it is not magic it is math. Math (especially chaos math) is not hard because you do not need to work out any sums you just need to visualize it. So when we use words new to you in relation to market or price action google them up so you understand them enough to visualize them. For example what is a sequence? Look it up and lets say come to the conclusion that it is simply the continuous up and down movement of a point in a single direction at a time -----------> you have visualized it. So when you watch price you can tell it hey, I know you and you do not scare me you are just a single point moving up and down in the same direction and now I will wait for you to reach your highest when Orbit gets to KSO (+) then I will take my money cool. You are just nothing more than the sequencing of a movement that goes up and down in the same direction and cannot confuse me with all that up and down I will wait as long as the Orbit Spot arrow keeps pointing and KSO does not show you have reached your limit. Doing so for instance comprehends the notion in mathematics that chaotic variables are nonmonotonic (move up and down going up or down). So there, no big deal and no need to fear the math just be curious and check out words simple looking or not the whole idea is to visualize these things so you can call the bluff of what first appears impossible to understand and master. Do not try to trade Orbit as an indicator - that is no good because if you are still looking for the grail it is because indicators have not helped ---------> Orbit is a concept, an equation and that is what you must learn and understand and once you do that you make money. It is not about what arrow should be pointing where? It is about how does the market work? Therefore, given the market works this or that way an arrow pointing down or up must mean this or that.

(-_-)

PS: Read stuff to gain concepts it is about looking at the world in a new way ---> like the book @khan provided --- sure most of the pages is a lot of razz mathematics but just read it never mind it is not sinking or making immediate sense -- but it will give you words to look up and concepts to think about and soon when you look at markets, especially now you have a tool, you see exactly what is going on. I had nothing to help me, but I swear I have mastery now and nothing persuades me that is not a valid part of the market make up. Because lets be clear there are too many holes just depending on so called "technical" analysis or "fundamental" analysis - holes that unless filled up you simply will not be in a position to improve your trading. It is not the tool that you must know but the sense of the tool. You are greater than any tool on earth and it is you that makes the money not the tool but the tool is key in guiding you to hanging on to your understanding because it is correct 100/100 times.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 5):
k_khan_bt, Xanadu, Manu9710, Chickenspicy, Mundu19