Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

k_khan_bt wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:15 pm @ffsss
Dear Friend it already is giving signals what do you further expect IYO?
if no then look at the Gray caption boxes i ve added into yours sc shot what else is the signal?
But this isnt how the template is supposed to display right? Thats what i mean, is the signal correct (the same that it would have if it loaded correctly) even if the template doesnt load correctly?

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

@ffsss

Yes Signal is correct if your chart appear to be the same as this capture, understand it the ORBIT system is different it does not show you things as you re use to of looking like all its objects give you a thorough market analysis, i have attached "Assessor Manual" pl read it carefully.
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

@ffsss

Look today right now i took one trade i understood the system so it brought me such a level of confidence that i took trade of my whole practice balance & Orbit system's accuracy is marvelous that i closed it wining with a clear margin that is what i want for all to trade with enormous success.
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

Darkdoji wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:40 am I hear people say "I do not know how I am supposed to trade this thing" ----------------> Well what do you expect? a) I have posted several how to trade the tool documents on the site and maybe people ignore them or read them but do not quite understand so b) if you do not ask questions how do you expect to gain the sense by which it can be traded? c) we have said the tool is driven by an equation that gives you 100/100 times correct trades so one thought people will be curious to know how to take advantage of such accuracy but no one is asking questions about how to trade it so that is the problem. If you ask you will be given answers and gradually you will work out how to trade it. The point is if you do not know how to trade it how do you expect to gain the benefits from it? By magic? That is not possible in the real world no matter how expert a trader you are. To help I again post here another downloadable .txt guide to easy and effective trading and winning but if you do not ask questions there is no way to gain the exact knowledge of how to use --------------> asking does not mean you are a fool or stupid or inexperienced or somehow incapable. It simply means you are dealing with something someone else put together and want to understand it enough to decide whether it is of use to you as a trading device. So please ask and you may find that this is the most useful trading device ever made and to your advantage too.

(-_-)
PS: Combine this with the older how to trade posts and note each is relevant in different ways. Cheers
Very nice i will send my questions here ,
These users thanked the author 1337br for the post:
k_khan_bt

For my own confirmation i took another trade so in 18 mins i took two 5-mins trades to see what is credibility of ORBIT system and here you may all see in my two vids i am wining them clearly with more then enough margin that can't be a mere coincidence.
I heartly wish all of our thread members attain the same results.

k_khan_bt wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:17 am For my own confirmation i took another trade so in 18 mins i took two 5-mins trades to see what is credibility of ORBIT system and here you may all see in my two vids i am wining them clearly with more then enough margin that can't be a mere coincidence.
I heartly wish all of our thread members attain the same results.
Hello friend, I'm also testing some days, and even with all the arrows pointing to one direction it ends up going in the opposite direction for a while, I'm testing it in forex... , I think you need to look at other things like pivot to be more accurate , I will post my doubts here, I have already done several test transactions

Darkdoji wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:40 am I hear people say "I do not know how I am supposed to trade this thing" ----------------> Well what do you expect? a) I have posted several how to trade the tool documents on the site and maybe people ignore them or read them but do not quite understand so b) if you do not ask questions how do you expect to gain the sense by which it can be traded? c) we have said the tool is driven by an equation that gives you 100/100 times correct trades so one thought people will be curious to know how to take advantage of such accuracy but no one is asking questions about how to trade it so that is the problem. If you ask you will be given answers and gradually you will work out how to trade it. The point is if you do not know how to trade it how do you expect to gain the benefits from it? By magic? That is not possible in the real world no matter how expert a trader you are. To help I again post here another downloadable .txt guide to easy and effective trading and winning but if you do not ask questions there is no way to gain the exact knowledge of how to use --------------> asking does not mean you are a fool or stupid or inexperienced or somehow incapable. It simply means you are dealing with something someone else put together and want to understand it enough to decide whether it is of use to you as a trading device. So please ask and you may find that this is the most useful trading device ever made and to your advantage too.

(-_-)
PS: Combine this with the older how to trade posts and note each is relevant in different ways. Cheers
First I would like to thank you for making the tool available, thank you very much friend..."!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now about the tools, really even reading the pdf several times there is still a lot of confusion...... If you could do me a great favor and give examples of some entries (showing the mt4 screen) scalp and day trade entries would be much better ...

I'm saying this to be able to visualize what I should look at when making a decision....showing it on the mt4 screen and signaling explaining little by little would be perfect because there's a lot to understand.... a lot of information....

let's go to the initial doubts....

1) I'm trying to find a way to operate on m1 or m5 .... basically I choose a parity that all the arrows are in symmetry in the same direction, I wait for the price to reach an MRI reversal line (example buy on the red line ) sometimes it works, sometimes not, to operate on m1 and m5 which configuration would be better on the MRI? the system comes with 3 MRI indicators and do I need to leave all 3?

2)How should I look at the fractal pattern and the trade term to do day trades?

3)should I wait only for the big arrow with the ball to appear to operate in smaller graphics times? in favor of the other arrows and still on an MRI line???: