Forex Client Sentiment

Client sentiment
data for trading
against the consensus
Because many forex traders lose money, it may help to trade against the market consensus.
The client sentiment offers a good picture of how other traders feel about specific markets and highlights opportunities to trade the opposite way.

AI powered
contrarian indicator

Using the power of AI, the contrarian indicator may highlight opportunities when a particular market would go against the consensus.
The contrarian indicator shows when a market is likely to go against the consensus. It's easy to use and shows 3 levels of probability: weak, good and strong.

About Forex Client Sentiment
Sentiment chart
We are traders on the Forex market, and we have been around for a while, learning and discovering better ways and better tools to help us.

We know how difficult it is to start on this journey, we've been there, and it hasn't been easy. And the current situation the world finds itself in, makes it difficult even for the more experienced of us.

Tools, tools, tools
We know information is essential when trading, but information needs structure. We need to know the right things and at the right time, and for that, there are some essential tools we've been using.

We've built these tools ourselves because we couldn't find any that had everything we wanted and the way we wanted. We customized them for our own use.

And then we realized that, if we find them so useful, surely other traders would benefit from them too. So, we decided to share them with the world.

For FREE. No strings attached.

Client Sentiment
We've been using the client sentiment tool on a daily basis, and we've noticed that more and more traders are starting to use it too.

Because Forex is traded over the counter, it lacks a good, centralized source of information. We are using AI to build a better picture of the overall market sentiment than relying on information published by one broker or another.

This gives us the opportunity to create the bigger picture of what retail traders are doing everywhere in the world and how they may feel about different markets. In turn, since information is the gift that keeps giving, it will help every trader using our tools to make more informed decisions.

Picture below was this weeks sentiment.

ps) I just leave it up during the trading week, can go to the site and use it also I will try and keep it updated here as best I can.
Attachments
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 14):
Jedidiah, TransparentTrader, Jimmy, global, josi, BeatlemaniaSA, jng640, andrei-1, kvak, navid110, Chickenspicy, erynade, shinnosuke, 太虚一毫

Re: Forex Client Sentiment

[quote=mrtools]
Client sentiment
data for trading
against the consensus
Because many forex traders lose money, it may help to trade against the market consensus.
The client sentiment offers a good picture of how other traders feel about specific markets and highlights opportunities to trade the opposite way.

Can we get it like indicator as a custom indicator on chart ?
These users thanked the author Krunal Gajjar for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, erynade

Re: Forex Client Sentiment

chickensword wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:30 am May I please ask

what database is it sourced from? i know that probably not all information is gathered completely from around the world
is it fundamental and order details, or also indicators?

Yes, it can built, like i know one for Indian Markets, here is the link and
at the end of the page component forming that Indicator... like
FII Activity, Volatility and Skew, Momentum, Market Breadth, Price strength and Demand for gold.

https://www.tickertape.in/market-mood-index
These users thanked the author Krunal Gajjar for the post:
Chickenspicy

HappyRe: Forex Client Sentiment

Hey Guys,

A useful free sentiment tool I have been using for ages now is the FXSSI current ratio tool. It pulls data from multiple sources and provides an average reading. The free version is limited to a selection of currency pairs and gold but can still be useful if you want to include sentiment data in your analysis.

I don't know if it's ok to link to it here but you can simply search for FXSSI.com > Tools > Current Ratio. I have it bookmarked on my toolbar for easy access. The screenshot above is taken at the weekend so no active data, but if you click the little 'chart' icon next to the asset symbol it opens up a chart with a bunch of squiggly lines on it, which is useful to bedazzle the in-laws if they ever ask, "so what is it that you actually do in this trading thing?"
These users thanked the author Beastie for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, erynade