Re: Any good broker from Greece?

Jakethetrader wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:01 pm Been wanting to start trading with a forex broker, as I just finished my course in the school of pipsology. Since I'm from Greece itself, I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good broker before I start live trading.
Thank you in advance!
lol Greece? i thought u from sweden!!!

welcome to the site man :wave: :wave: :wave:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Jakethetrader wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:01 pm Been wanting to start trading with a forex broker, as I just finished my course in the school of pipsology. Since I'm from Greece itself, I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good broker before I start live trading.
Thank you in advance!
Since everything is online now you are not limited to brokers from Greece and there are a lot out there.

Think first about what you need from a broker being someone just starting out;

You will need to consider;

What markets do they cover?
What platforms? (eg mt4)
Demo accounts?
Micro accounts?
Fixed spreads?
Negative balance protection?
Mobile trading platforms?
Easy deposit/withdrawal.
Good customer service.

- Only deposit money you can afford to lose.
- IMO which regulator the broker is covered by is not so important to begin with as the money amounts you are using should be small anyway untill you gain experience. And the stronger the regulation will mean the broker has much tougher entry criteria and more expensive costs passed onto the client.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, ChuChu Rocket

I assume you live in or are from Greece? You may struggle to find good quality Greek brokers but I may be entirely ignorant in saying that. As mentioned above write down a list of conditions that are mandatory for you and those that are optional and find whoever suits that best. Don't discount offshore for you if the conditions are right for you though.